Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Co-op Death Cards

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Kevin Caution, Dec 16, 2008 with 5 replies and 1,487 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If i were to go into a match with my friends on campaign and one of us picked up a death card, would it give it to both of us?

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Seems like it. I was playing co-op, someone took a death card, and when I went to look for it solo, it wasn't there. Then again, the achivement is solo only, so I'm confused now. :tongue:

3. ttrever

ttrever Member

Ratings:
    You can pick them up in co-op but I do not know if you can get the achievement if you get them all in co-op.

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    I don't think so.

5. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    Ya, i know that if you or your friend picks up one, you both unlock it. im not sure if you get the achievement. There is alot of videos on youtube vids for tutorials to get them.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uybShkmbOOM"]YouTube - COD: World at War - All 13 Death Cards Achievement Guide[/ame]

6. L3thal

L3thal Newbie

Ratings:
    If you do co-op and one of your friend picks up a card you both get it you can get 12 but you have to get 1 solo thats from Vendetta.