Status
Not open for further replies.
Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
So has anyone tried to get out rageous or unlimited ammo for a cmr yet ?

Ps i modded my time played you know the how many years the accounts been gold for on the profile

I went to 8 is there a chance for a ban if so whats the rates of it happening and how major?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a slight chance of getting banned but the most would probably happen is you getting suspended for 3-7 days.

Upvote 0
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Your welcome and you probably won't even get suspended. So don't worry to bad

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
So has anyone tried to get out rageous or unlimited ammo for a cmr yet ?

Ps i modded my time played you know the how many years the accounts been gold for on the profile

I went to 8 is there a chance for a ban if so whats the rates of it happening and how major?
I tried a couple of times to get unlimited ammo, but all we were able to get was the refilling rocket launcher. Not for any other weapon.

As for your Tenure Edit, it will eventually get reset back to 0 or what it was before you modded it. I did it before on my main account, and they just reset it, no ban or warning or anything. Of course, you can still be banned for it, but probably one of those week long bans.

Upvote 0
Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded my tenure to 10 years along with some of my friends a looooooong time ago, we all got a 1 day suspension from live, but that's it. At first when I modded it, it was at 10. After about 3 days it was reset back to 4. Then I modded it back to 10 again, and another 3 days later I got the 1 day ban, and when I got back on I still had the 10 year tenure for about a week until it was reset to 4 again.

If I were you I'd definitely take the modded tenure off.

Upvote 0
CVLT

Red Snow

Getting There
Tutorial Creator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a couple of times to get unlimited ammo, but all we were able to get was the refilling rocket launcher. Not for any other weapon.

As for your Tenure Edit, it will eventually get reset back to 0 or what it was before you modded it. I did it before on my main account, and they just reset it, no ban or warning or anything. Of course, you can still be banned for it, but probably one of those week long bans.
You're console banned yeah?

Upvote 0
CVLT

Red Snow

Getting There
Tutorial Creator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You're console banned yeah?

Upvote 0
Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You told me you didn't have one :/Thanks for being on the look at unlike some others <_<
it is my main account mate so i do not want to sell that but like i said i do get a lot of accounts so if i get any of the 8 years accounts i will hit you up i am not selling my main account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register