What's new

IW Ghosts BO3 CLWN Clan

C

CLWNClanLeader

Reaction score
I Need People Age 13+ To Join a Clan I Just Started I Need a Clan To Make Videos With On Youtube That Is Whip *** at Pub Stomping.You Must Have a Mic and The Way to Enter Is Message JuGGaLOMMCFL On Psn(Xbox and PC Will Be Very Soon)

D

DarkPlasmaGaming

Reaction score
Hello! Hopefully you’re still recruiting, but My PSN is TheHoodiniBro365, and I’m currently looking for a competitive clan to join for Black Ops 3! I will be 16 in April and I do have a mic. I am mostly active after school and on weekends. My role is pubstomping/objective/recording/streaming and I prefer playing with 6-man teams. I also try to go for nuclears almost every game. I do have a YouTube/Twitch for many different games aswell. (Both DarkPlasmaGaming) *DISCLAIMER* I did do a stats reset on multiplayer, reset my stats at Prestige Master_Level 200 or so. I’d really appreciate feedback if you can recruit me!

BO3 Stats:

- 1.22 K.D (Certainly Rising)

- Dark Matter Unlocked

- Rank: Prestige 2_Level 52 (Stopped at Prestige 1_Level 55 for Dark Matter)

- 340 Score per Minute

- 0.81 W/L Ratio (Bad Teamates lmao)

- And Prestige Master_Level 143 in Zombies (if that helps any)

If there is any other stats you need, I’ll reply as soon as possible! Much Thanks!

C

CLWNClanLeader

Reaction score
Hello! Hopefully you’re still recruiting, but My PSN is TheHoodiniBro365, and I’m currently looking for a competitive clan to join for Black Ops 3! I will be 16 in April and I do have a mic. I am mostly active after school and on weekends. My role is pubstomping/objective/recording/streaming and I prefer playing with 6-man teams. I also try to go for nuclears almost every game. I do have a YouTube/Twitch for many different games aswell. (Both DarkPlasmaGaming) *DISCLAIMER* I did do a stats reset on multiplayer, reset my stats at Prestige Master_Level 200 or so. I’d really appreciate feedback if you can recruit me!

BO3 Stats:

- 1.22 K.D (Certainly Rising)

- Dark Matter Unlocked

- Rank: Prestige 2_Level 52 (Stopped at Prestige 1_Level 55 for Dark Matter)

- 340 Score per Minute

- 0.81 W/L Ratio (Bad Teamates lmao)

- And Prestige Master_Level 143 in Zombies (if that helps any)

If there is any other stats you need, I’ll reply as soon as possible! Much Thanks!
I Am Still Recruiting For The Clan Due To Me Moving From Virginia to Ohio I Had To Give Up my PlayStation 4 But Very Super Soon I’ll Have It Back! But If You’re Seriously looking you’re in!

D

DarkPlasmaGaming

Reaction score
I Am Still Recruiting For The Clan Due To Me Moving From Virginia to Ohio I Had To Give Up my PlayStation 4 But Very Super Soon I’ll Have It Back! But If You’re Seriously looking you’re in!
Ok that’s good news! I have a couple of questions to ask.
1. How many members do you currently have?
2. When will be able to talk on PS4 do you think?
3. Do you guys mostly PubStomp on BO3?
4. Do you have different divisions?
That’s all I have for now. I appreciate the response!

Top Bottom