What's new

Patched Club locations

B

Blue9488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could possibly be under the Airport... Everytime I switch session the sky cam is at the airport and my spawn location is at the club.. I tried going to the area under map but didn't hit anything.. If there is a spot to land near the airport wallbreach with Deluxo there might be a way to kill people in clubs IF that's where the location is.. Similar to the avenger spawns

M

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Could possibly be under the Airport... Everytime I switch session the sky cam is at the airport and my spawn location is at the club.. I tried going to the area under map but didn't hit anything.. If there is a spot to land near the airport wallbreach with Deluxo there might be a way to kill people in clubs IF that's where the location is.. Similar to the avenger spawns
U certainly can fly a deluxo into the nightclub under the LSIA but where are the garage locations? Lol

N

NewNewbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
U certainly can fly a deluxo into the nightclub under the LSIA but where are the garage locations? Lol

I got kicked out of a lobby while in the garage, in the clouds I thought i saw bottom right of docks. Over in the area under the buildings by Simeons car delivery missions. I know for fact i saw buildings a ton of concrete, and ocean around a square of land or concrete.

A

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes the nightclub is under the airport

M

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
I got kicked out of a lobby while in the garage, in the clouds I thought i saw bottom right of docks. Over in the area under the buildings by Simeons car delivery missions. I know for fact i saw buildings a ton of concrete, and ocean around a square of land or concrete.
la mesa Nightclub

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Look at interior thread, its already been confirmed found :wink:

I was in there last night on livestream in my deluxo

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
:stop::banghead:

1st... And best placement for discussion......
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/hidden-interiors-coordinates-and-ipls.1595703/

This thread, and the one you linked, are both unnecessary since it was already being discussed prior to creating either of those threads. We already knew the exact location, even specific coordinates :wink:
These other 2 threads were created out of speculation.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Seems there's already a lot of discussion on the topic. I am going to close this.

Top Bottom