What's new

Solved Cloud & Flash Drives

Z

Zorphio

Reaction score
As you probably know, Minecraft for Xbox One will be releasing in August. 4J Studios has stated that X360 worlds will be transferable for X360 to X1. My X360 world is on a flash drive that is 2GB (I know it's awful) so my X1 won't read it. I also do not have an X360 anymore to move the save to cloud. Is there any way to move a save from a flash drive to the cloud on Xbox One? Could I use XTAF or Modio (if those programs are still used) it's been awhile since I've done anything with saves. I really want my 360 worlds for the One.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
As you probably know, Minecraft for Xbox One will be releasing in August. 4J Studios has stated that X360 worlds will be transferable for X360 to X1. My X360 world is on a flash drive that is 2GB (I know it's awful) so my X1 won't read it. I also do not have an X360 anymore to move the save to cloud. Is there any way to move a save from a flash drive to the cloud on Xbox One? Could I use XTAF or Modio (if those programs are still used) it's been awhile since I've done anything with saves. I really want my 360 worlds for the One.

Here ya go.

Top Bottom