What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[CLOSED] W@W Modded Lobby - Project X v2.0 (All Admin)

Am I Legit?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueeModzz

TrueeModzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A Modded Lobby for W@W! All Clients will be Admin So everyone that joins will be able to use the menu! The mod menu i'm using is Project X v2.0!

Do NOT invite your friends, Don't spawn in too much stuff or the game will crash, Post legit when invited and ENJOY!

IMAG0082.jpg
IMAG0083.jpg

I will not be uploading my Gamertag to 7s because there is a higher risk of me getting console banned!

HOW TO GET IN!!!!!!!
If you would like to get in leave your gamertag below, Please be patient, I will be hosting all night!

Last edited:
TrueeModzz

TrueeModzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah bro one minute just got to reboot my xbox

H

Holly nV

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i don't have map packs, plz use the first map

TrueeModzz

TrueeModzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The mod menu is designed for der riese and it will crash if i load it up on anyother map

K

killedbyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A Modded Lobby for W@W! All Clients will be Admin So everyone that joins will be able to use the menu! The mod menu i'm using is Project X v2.0!

Do NOT invite your friends, Don't spawn in too much stuff or the game will crash, Post legit when invited and ENJOY!

IMAG0082.jpg
IMAG0083.jpg

I will not be uploading my Gamertag to 7s because there is a higher risk of me getting console banned!

HOW TO GET IN!!!!!!!
If you would like to get in leave your gamertag below, Please be patient, I will be hosting all night!
Countedcub6

Girlz Lobbyz

Girlz Lobbyz

Reaction score
Sin$
My gamertag: colesmods v2 invite me whenever you get the chance :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register