What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    For new posts, you MUST include a screenshot of the lobby with the word Se7ensins and your Username.
    Charging for lobbies/offering recoveries is NOT allowed without express permission from Admin Team.
    Thanks!
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

[Closed] Modded Lobbies on all Xbox 360 COD games

G

Godzilla XBL

Reaction score
Sin$

I am able to Host all call of duty games on the Xbox 360.

I prefer everyone to send me a private chat invite, and join through those means. (Select my profile and join through Private Chat)
Send a Friend Request and Message me when you want to get into a lobby on Xbox 360. As well as post below.

My Friends List fills up quick. Once you have been served please remove me.

I will purge my Friends List time to time.

GT: Godzilla XBL
I will check this post from time to time. That means the lobbies will go up and down as I have to do so.

Currently Only Doing Cod4,WaW,Mw2, and Mw3. ( The Bo1 and Bo2 not happening anytime soon. Sorry)

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!
Please keep in mind that you are
NOT ALLOWED
To do any of the following via this thread:
  1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines will result in your thread being deleted and your account receiving an infraction.
If you witness the OP of the thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section or the rules of the site please report it.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.

L

Lesqo

Reaction score
Sin$

Message me when you want to get into a lobby on Xbox 360. As well as post below. (I receive an email)

I will check this post from time to time. That means the lobbies will go up and down as I have to do so.

WaW multiplayer infection please Gt Dash Far

C

Coopzehh

Reaction score
Sin$

Message me when you want to get into a lobby on Xbox 360. As well as post below. (I receive an email)

Any cod4 lobbies please?

D

dakota010

Reaction score
Sin$

Can you plz do mw3

R

RunItUpNick401

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey my GT is RunItUpNick401 I sent you a friend request would like to get into one of these lobby’s on mw2 an unlock all

G

Godzilla XBL

Reaction score
Sin$
Starting up a MW2 Lobby. Then will rotate to others.
Post automatically merged:

Can you plz do mw3
Yes, I will do MW3 at some point tonight.

Currently Hosting MW2. Will be switching games Periodically.

Cod Ghosts please. GT: OG Kaution

I am finding it easier to have everyone send F/R to me. That is much easier to manage.

Helped around 8 people on Cod4, Currently on Bo2 helping a few as well.

Last edited:
Y

yellowflash580

Reaction score
Sin$

Doing any bo2 lobbies?

G

Godzilla XBL

Reaction score
Sin$
I will be doing Cod4.MW2, and MW3 Lobbies today. Black ops has been acting up, so no Black ops at this time. Thanks you.

G

Godzilla XBL

Reaction score
Sin$
Just sent a friend request, any chance of a MW2 lobby?
i am going to MW2 next. Finishing this lobby on MW3 then I'll be on MW2

send me a Friend Request. i can do it very soon
I am going to do a few MW2 lobbies then Heading on Cod4. send me a F/R

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register