• Thread starter Lib Technologies
  • Start date
  • Views 10,108
Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot enter. Please read the rules of the contest.

You really need to stop doing that, as when they enter they might not have enough posts & op can figure that out at end of contests, but then they manage to get the posts needed before the end so they can enter & so on. So, all your doing is +1 post count for yourself for nothing as it is spam after the get the required post count. I so say mods should delete all your posts that say, "You cannot enter, read op" & see if your even eligible. lol.

P.S, I'm having fun with ya, that's all. don't take it to seriously. o.0;

Patchy the Pirate

Patchy the Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You really need to stop doing that, as when they enter they might not have enough posts & op can figure that out at end of contests, but then they manage to get the posts needed before the end so they can enter & so on. So, all your doing is +1 post count for yourself for nothing as it is spam after the get the required post count. I so say mods should delete all your posts that say, "You cannot enter, read op" & see if your even eligible. lol.

P.S, I'm having fun with ya, that's all. don't take it to seriously. o.0;

Lol that would probably be a better solution. I honestly don't care very much about my post count. I have just been trying to help out. If the mods see fit, they can delete all of the posts. I try to go back every two or three days to check up on the people who were previously denied, as well as on all the other entries to make sure everything is going smoothly, but I make mistakes sometimes.

Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol that would probably be a better solution. I honestly don't care very much about my post count. I have just been trying to help out. If the mods see fit, they can delete all of the posts. I try to go back every two or three days to check up on the people who were previously denied, as well as on all the other entries to make sure everything is going smoothly, but I make mistakes sometimes.

I understand, I just got tired of seeing it 15 times already and saw they had their posts and which obviously made it harder for the op to find them. lol. I know your helping, sorry if I sounded mean there, was trying to loosen my mind up but its not working to well. lol.

Patchy the Pirate

Patchy the Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand, I just got tired of seeing it 15 times already and saw they had their posts and which obviously made it harder for the op to find them. lol. I know your helping, sorry if I sounded mean there, was trying to loosen my mind up but its not working to well. lol.

Nah its cool.

SYN H3AD5H0T

SYN H3AD5H0T

Your best friend in all of Pandora!
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Just saw Search All Day's thread on how to search for numbers and it would be him to pick the number I used :biggrin:

changing to 1,777

Last edited:
Patchy the Pirate

Patchy the Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not referring to the late number change, I'm referring to the winner announcement?

Yeah...I bet Lib is really busy at the moment and will get on it as soon as he can. We're just going to have to wait :wink:.

eCop

eCop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck to all those who entered. Didn't see this or I would've. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Top Bottom
Login
Register