What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[CLOSED] Destruction V1 Rank Up Lobby **UNLOCK ALL** **20th Prestige**

• Thread starter Connor
  • Start date
  • Views 39,404
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Closed

Using an Auto Host script made by me.. Tell me if it stops working.

If you don’t get everything rejoin. It won’t work if you join in the middle so try to join after the lobby ends.

Donate:
Helps me keep things running, appreciate the support if you do :smile:

No rules, just join..

When you join I will hand out 20th plus unlock all. Just wait for the messages when the lobby starts.

Not going to be bothered to invite manually. Send a CHAT REQUEST to the GT supplied above, join via session. If it's full, keep trying. Don't spam my messages please..

I might give out VIP if I find you cool, probably not though.

lcNsSbw.png

Last edited:
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to be a minute, trying to work out the kinks still.

Freezing because so many people are joining at once.

B

Bl2conferencecall

Reaction score
Sin$
Going to be a minute, trying to work out the kinks still.

Freezing because so many people are joining at once.
I joined and clicked unlock all, game froze and I got kicked, nothing happened. Thanks for the opportunity anyways ill be here when its fixed. No rush

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I joined and clicked unlock all, game froze and I got kicked, nothing happened. Thanks for the opportunity anyways ill be here when its fixed. No rush
Yep, probably gonna limit it to 12 players.

If continues to freeze I'll change some things around.

mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
ur finally cashin in on the demand heh :wink:

Paralyze

Paralyze

Striking Fear
Reaction score
Sin$
I never get in these :frown:

My GT is: Ragezone

I’ll post legit

B

Bl2conferencecall

Reaction score
Sin$
I did unlock all, but most of my titles arent unlocked?

Paralyze

Paralyze

Striking Fear
Reaction score
Sin$
If you check your PM"s I will invite you personally when I get back on later. I won't wait though, it'll be in about 3-4 hours, so check.
Sounds good. I’ll be waiting! :smile:

Dylan2raw4u

Dylan2raw4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for taking the time out of your day for hosting man. I got deranked a couple of years back and lost all my stuff, never felt like playing again and this will help get back to were I was!

xPos7s

xPos7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gt Reoccurrings. can someone join so i can join sesh ? i can't accept game invites since im coms suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register