• Views 930
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I know a lot of you have questions about glitches,resetting and the credit cap, and I'm tired of seeing all the forums about it so I'm goin to clear them up now. I know a lot of you aren't able to earn credits after resetting the cap/limit. Well there is two possible solutions for this 1.you could just be capped 2. It seems that you can hit yhe cap more than two times. If you have hit te cap two times and arnt able to earn credits any more,even after attempting to reset the cap again, what u need to do is wait until the next day when the new challenges come out, than if ur still unable to earn credits change ur timezone to +14 and than enter a forge game or some kindof game where u can earn credits fast, than go back and change ur timezone back to the original timezone and you should be able to earn credits toward ur rank again. If u are wondering if u can get banned or reset for doing this, the answer is "it is possible but unlikely". If anyone has any questions just post them here and I'll answer them.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
their are a lot of threads about the situation you have on here go read them instead of posting please

Bored

Bored

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't really clear much up, other posts told us this.. Your just another one of those posts. But for people that havnt seen those I guess thanks

Athlete

Bubble Bath

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Good. I expect to see no more of the " why am I not getting any credits " post.

I

ice ice emu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well when ever i try to earn credits it doesnt let me. I cant add it to my bank and i cant level up i've waited one day to see if i hit the cap for credits and it still didnt work so i cant earn anything. So am i credit banned? I also didnt lose my rank or anything so if anyones knows whats wrong would like any help.

ethan10th

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Dint Really Clear This Up Your Just Causing More Spam In This Hole Section

D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well when ever i try to earn credits it doesnt let me. I cant add it to my bank and i cant level up i've waited one day to see if i hit the cap for credits and it still didnt work so i cant earn anything. So am i credit banned? I also didnt lose my rank or anything so if anyones knows whats wrong would like any help.

I had that problem too, just change your timezone again.

badillin

badillin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Learn to use ENTER and . , etc WALLTEXT i didnt read it, but comments gave me what i already knew

I reported this thread. STOP SPAMMING and hunting for +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register