What's new

Solved Clear *Crystal* disc tray. Not drive front/eject button.

• Thread starter JTAGGED MADROX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,323
JTAGGED MADROX

JTAGGED MADROX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Im looking for a clear *crystal* dvd tray for my xbox. Im building a jtag and ive got my clear case, controller, fan duct, faceplate, eject button, tray front and drive lid but i cant find a clear tray anywhere. I dont want the standard grey one in there as it looks out of place and ruins the whole look.

If you have a link please post. :smile:

Oh btw its a samsung disc drive. (but please post links anyway even if its a liteon or whatever just incase they fit aswell and because i have other drives that i can use if need be.)

Thanks in advance. D. :wink:

Anonamous

Anonamous

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Im looking for a clear *crystal* dvd tray for my xbox. Im building a jtag and ive got my clear case, controller, fan duct, faceplate, eject button, tray front and drive lid but i cant find a clear tray anywhere. I dont want the standard grey one in there as it looks out of place and ruins the whole look.

If you have a link please post. :smile:

Oh btw its a samsung disc drive. (but please post links anyway even if its a liteon or whatever just incase they fit aswell and because i have other drives that i can use if need be.)

Thanks in advance. D. :wink:

Hey, just a word of advice, if you get a clear disk tray (or clear dvd drive case) Dont stare at the laser that reads the disks. And you can see it through the disk

JTAGGED MADROX

JTAGGED MADROX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if your looking for something link this but here is a link to it on Ebay. My link

Thanks for your'e reply. No, thats not what I'm looking for but again thank you. I already have THIS. I was looking at what you posted a while back but it didn't take my fancy. If you look at the link you will notice the disc tray is gray... Thats what I want but clear *crystal*. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register