• Thread starter RollinThatDice
  • Start date
  • Views 446
RollinThatDice

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have around 60 dupes from Tuto's original Motorcycle Club glitch (With the dart game).I haven't really touched GTA in a long time so I'm not sure, do I need to clean the plates? If so can someone show me an up to date tutorial on what I should do?

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any custom plates? If so just drive them to the spray shop and apply a custom plate to them one at a time and bring them back to be 100% sure the plates saved. Then sell up to 8 every 30 hr period spaced at least 31mins apart.

Regestering as a Mc calling and returning them to storage should help save some time.

Curious what bikes you have and how much are they worth?

Upvote 0
RollinThatDice

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any custom plates? If so just drive them to the spray shop and apply a custom plate to them one at a time and bring them back to be 100% sure the plates saved. Then sell up to 8 every 30 hr period spaced at least 31mins apart.

Regestering as a Mc calling and returning them to storage should help save some time.

Curious what bikes you have and how much are they worth?

I do not have the option to use any of my custom plates. Also with his method you could dupe cars. My Sultan gets me over $800k each time.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they all have the same numerical plates you will be limited to 1 car every 30 hours after you sell 2. If they are all different numbers you should be OK. But if you normally have custom plates and it's not letting you access them for these dupes they are probably dirty

Upvote 0
RollinThatDice

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If they all have the same numerical plates you will be limited to 1 car every 30 hours after you sell 2. If they are all different numbers you should be OK. But if you normally have custom plates and it's not letting you access them for these dupes they are probably dirty

I wouldn't know as I've never used custom plates. There's no short method to clean? Or just redupe them? And if I sold 1 but got clean dupes would I have a normal cap?

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take a look at the license plates on all your cars, if they all have different numerical plates you should be fine to sell, if they are all identical like they all have 33H658AB as a plate they are dirty. If they all have the same plate I wouldn't even sell one, you may have sold one a long time ago and forgot

If you want to get rid of them check the glitches section, there's a few going on. See if there's any that look easy. You're like a month late, about a month ago there was a ton of fast easy ones

Upvote 0
RollinThatDice

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Take a look at the license plates on all your cars, if they all have different numerical plates you should be fine to sell, if they are all identical like they all have 33H658AB as a plate they are dirty. If they all have the same plate I wouldn't even sell one, you may have sold one a long time ago and forgot

If you want to get rid of them check the glitches section, there's a few going on. See if there's any that look easy. You're like a month late, about a month ago there was a ton of fast easy ones

Yeah they all have the same generic plate and I have definitely sold on quite recently. I guess they are useless. I just hope I'm not capped at a 1 sell limit.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you only sold 1 you might be OK, but I'm not sure. After you sell the second one you will be put into the 1car a day club. But yea witth identical plates they are pretty much uselss

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register