Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tidal

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
heyy wat would any of you reccomend as the best way to clean a disk??? my halo 2 was dirty so i cleaned it wit a buffer and now it wont play at all!!! HELP

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
take care of your discs in the first place, that always keeps them nice and clean

l tags r dumb l

l tags r dumb l

I dont care about nothin...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i've found rubbing alcohol and a soft rag do the best

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
funny since my post was deleted you can always a) like i said keep good care of them in the first place. b) use toothpaste on the bottom spread it around and then clean it off c)buff it again, you might not have shaved the bottom enough

l tags r dumb l

l tags r dumb l

I dont care about nothin...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ITHKI_Saiyan said:
funny since my post was deleted you can always a) like i said keep good care of them in the first place. b) use toothpaste on the bottom spread it around and then clean it off c)buff it again, you might not have shaved the bottom enough

well, all u said was dont scratch it... You did nothing to answer his question. Also known as spam.

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
so why are you editing my post? nothing is wrong with the second one i posted.

also try taking the disc to a place where they buff it, they usually work better.

T

TuBbY BuNnY

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I had tried toothpaste in the paste. worked for a disc for like 10 min then stopped reading.

T

Tidal

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
technically i didnt scratch it, i tried to play it on my old xbox that has a thomson drive so i had to clean it all da time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register