Status
Not open for further replies.
Moddazoid

Moddazoid

Never Accept Failure
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Any cracked versions that will support clash of clans for unlimited gems/gold/elixir? :smile:

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that I know of....CoC is a server sided game. That means that they constantly check your in-game content with what was last saved on the server. That way they almost eliminate cheating. You can't crack any in-app purchases at all. As far as I know, all other hacks are considered obsolete due to server checks.

Moddazoid

Moddazoid

Never Accept Failure
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
[quote="Snip[/quote]

Alright thank you!

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even think a cracker works for this game. I wonder if it can be cracked by the famous Fabius to allow in-game editing.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even think a cracker works for this game. I wonder if it can be cracked by the famous Fabius to allow in-game editing.

I wonder if someone can set up a separate server and a tweak to go on from cydia, such as XBLS. On that other server, people would be able to apply mods to their games...that seems like a stretch though....
Good luck getting Fabius to answer a crack request for something like this.

Wolf

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if someone can set up a separate server and a tweak to go on from cydia, such as XBLS. On that other server, people would be able to apply mods to their games...that seems like a stretch though....
Good luck getting Fabius to answer a crack request for something like this.
So pretty much a mod in-game? like a menu of cheats? Seems easy, just need the codes.
Fabius "retired" I think.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
So pretty much a mod in-game? like a menu of cheats? Seems easy, just need the codes.
Fabius "retired" I think.

Or just a crack for in-apps. That would really be all that's needed. There are already scripts to crack in-apps, the only thing stopping it is the server checks.
He is still active on his twitter...sometimes....I don't think he is retired, but he has definitely slowed down the rate at which he cracks stuff.

Wolf

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just a crack for in-apps. That would really be all that's needed. There are already scripts to crack in-apps, the only thing stopping it is the server checks.
He is still active on his twitter...sometimes....I don't think he is retired, but he has definitely slowed down the rate at which he cracks stuff.
like crackulous? I think there is a substitute, with hackulous shutting down. not in game though, the server would have to be cracked.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
like crackulous? I think there is a substitute, with hackulous shutting down. not in game though, the server would have to be cracked.

No I mean like LocalIAPStore. Basically a script to make all in-apps free. Something like that, hosted on a server=total game pwnage and lots of money if you charge for it.

Wolf

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No I mean like LocalIAPStore. Basically a script to make all in-apps free. Something like that, hosted on a server=total game pwnage and lots of money if you charge for it.
surprised Nadis lei hasn't tried it.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
surprised Nadis lei hasn't tried it.

Oh she has, and she has released a hack file for it. Like everything else from her though, it costs money. I also have gotten mixed reports as to how well it works or if it even works at all. I wouldn't bother with it at the moment.

Wolf

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh she has, and she has released a hack file for it. Like everything else from her though, it costs money. I also have gotten mixed reports as to how well it works or if it even works at all. I wouldn't bother with it at the moment.
Why would she make it cost money? I mean who actually buys that ****? I've had someone at my school do it with a program on pc. I though those were all viruses.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would she make it cost money? I mean who actually buys that ****? I've had someone at my school do it with a program on pc. I though those were all viruses.

All of her IDA hacks cost money, it's bulls***. Did your friend do it in front of you or did they just tell you they used a program to mod it?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought Fabius only cracked Cydia apps? But if you want someone that is insanely good at modding/hacking game apps. Then try to contact Mila432. He's a cool guy.

Wolf

Wolf

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All of her IDA hacks cost money, it's bulls***. Did your friend do it in front of you or did they just tell you they used a program to mod it?
No he just showed us the product.
I thought Fabius only cracked Cydia apps? But if you want someone that is insanely good at modding/hacking game apps. Then try to contact Mila432. He's a cool guy.
Or ill contact Tabuu on se7 lelel.

wk lassak

wk lassak

wheres the cream filling?
Reaction score
Sin$
i really wish someone would exploit this game :frown:

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else play it besides me? If so comment below and Leave your name. Maybe we could start a clan or just post tips below to help others rank up.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a hack for this game

Lol no, I'm sure there are private servers out there somewhere, but the only way to access them would be to change the connect-to IP address in the info.plist and a couple of other places. Of course, the only problem with that is you need a jailbreak. For now, there is no "hack" because it is a server based game. For now the only ones I know of are hacks that allow you more time to prepare for battle or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register