• Views 36,528
Status
Not open for further replies.
_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't the slightest idea. You asked where it was so I gave you the cydia repo. I don't play this game nor do I care about mods for it.
Thanks for the info.

D4rryl

D4rryl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info.

iModGame's Clash of Clans hack only has:

• Search Gold Loot
  • Search Elixir Loot
  • Search Dark Elixir Loot
  • Keep Active
  • Search Conditions ORed
  • Sandbox Attack

Costs 200 mod points ($2). You have to buy mod points in quantities of 1000 ($10) though.
    NOT worth the price.

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
iModGame's Clash of Clans hack only has:

• Search Gold Loot
  • Search Elixir Loot
  • Search Dark Elixir Loot
  • Keep Active
  • Search Conditions ORed
  • Sandbox Attack

Costs 200 mod points ($2). You have to buy mod points in quantities of 1000 ($10) though.
    NOT worth the price.
Only thing id care for is the keep active for when im sleeping or at school but even keep active doesn't work that well anymore.

D4rryl

D4rryl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing id care for is the keep active for when im sleeping or at school but even keep active doesn't work that well anymore.

Free in Tag 7s' thread:

What does the Hack do?
►Sandbox attack gives you unlimited chances to simulate attacks when you visit a village. (app crashes at end of each sandbox attack)
►Keep Alive lets you always stay connected to the game, you will still be able to be attacked even if the Game is not running.
(Server disconnects you though if you are online-inactive for a long period of time)

Instructions:
1. Download the File.

2. Put it on your iDevice.

3. Click on it using iFile and choose 'Installer'

4. Respring.

5. After Installation, go to Preferences / Settings App and choose your Hacks

6. Done.

7. http://www.mediafire...w63tdwrj0fnr7c/

Works great for me. Using iPhone 5S - 7.0.4

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Free in Tag 7s' thread:

Works great for me. Using iPhone 5S - 7.0.4
Lol I have a iTouch 3rd Gen 5.1.1 highest its firmware goes. Hm can you answer a question for me, when you jailbreak your device does it lose everything on it? Music, apps, etc.?

D4rryl

D4rryl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I have a iTouch 3rd Gen 5.1.1 highest its firmware goes. Hm can you answer a question for me, when you jailbreak your device does it lose everything on it? Music, apps, etc.?

No. That only happens when the jailbreaking process stops working (which is highly unlikely if you do what it tells you to do). Even when that happens, just restore your files back with iTunes. No harm done.

Sam Beattie

Sam Beattie

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my Clash of Clans base! o_O

ilc22q.png

My trophy count is low as I find the better resource raids are around 1400-1600!

Last edited:
Iroh

Iroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I play. I'm Josh in Unity Vanguards. Currently a TH8, plan to go TH9 by the end of january.
I also have an alternate account that is a TH6.

Cryptik

Cryptik

Reaction score
Sin$
The 'Elite Regime' is a brand new clan aiming to support their members through troop donations. Here you can receive help and interact with other people within the clan. Anyone can join as long as they are an active donator and an active player.
Join now and reap the benefits!
______

Roster

Leaders
Danh
Achmed

Elders:
N/A

Members:
Dmb
_____

Contact me via PM if you have any inquires.

Woojeema

Woojeema

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are mods and hacks for clash of clans but you need to have started your account on an android device. If you have started your village on an ios device mods will almost never work because clash of clans have worked on fixing anyway possible to get free gems. They have not yet discovered all the hacks used on android. First you will need a laptop with a CoC emulator downloaded on to it. Then you will need to plug in your android device to your computer and sync your village to the computer. Once you sync your account unplug your phone and DELETE clash of clans. Then on your computer you need to buy the cheapest gem package. then before the gems are added to your account you need to click on the most expensive gems and click CANCEL do that as many times as you can until the 14000 gems are not adding to your account anymore. You should be able to get at least 3 of the 14000 gem packs before they stop adding. Next download CoC. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DONT START THE APP ONCE IT IS DOWNLOADED. Once you download it plug your phone into the computer. Start up clans of clans and sync the account from the computer to the device and you should have your original base with how ever many gems you got. Be sure not to abuse the gems it would be smart to let the upgrades finish them selves so the Supercell doesn't notice you spending so many gems. I will not take any credit for finding this hack. I am not responsible for any banning or deranking that may occur upon doing this.

S

sugarfree

Reaction score
Sin$
There are mods and hacks for clash of clans but you need to have started your account on an android device. If you have started your village on an ios device mods will almost never work because clash of clans have worked on fixing anyway possible to get free gems. They have not yet discovered all the hacks used on android. First you will need a laptop with a CoC emulator downloaded on to it. Then you will need to plug in your android device to your computer and sync your village to the computer. Once you sync your account unplug your phone and DELETE clash of clans. Then on your computer you need to buy the cheapest gem package. then before the gems are added to your account you need to click on the most expensive gems and click CANCEL do that as many times as you can until the 14000 gems are not adding to your account anymore. You should be able to get at least 3 of the 14000 gem packs before they stop adding. Next download CoC. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DONT START THE APP ONCE IT IS DOWNLOADED. Once you download it plug your phone into the computer. Start up clans of clans and sync the account from the computer to the device and you should have your original base with how ever many gems you got. Be sure not to abuse the gems it would be smart to let the upgrades finish them selves so the Supercell doesn't notice you spending so many gems. I will not take any credit for finding this hack. I am not responsible for any banning or deranking that may occur upon doing this.
Anyone tried this? I see this guy was banned and has only been a member since the 7th so its kinda sketchy..

X

XQH34D5H0T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what are the hacks/mods that you need jailbreaks for I heard of one called sandbox mod that allows you to raid your friends by clicking visit but apparently it doesn't work

A

A_Premature_Owl

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you just plug my name in the username Jon_Conner And give me unlimited gems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register