• Views 36,526
Status
Not open for further replies.
johnritondo

johnritondo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you search for a match there has to be at least (x) amount of gold or elixer.

johnritondo

johnritondo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not quite sure. HackJack from iapphacks.com knows and so does nadis lai from imodgame.com

Azzza 42

Azzza 42

The Paranoid Android
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Clash of clans hack version 5.113.2​
What does the Hack do?
►Sandbox attack gives you unlimited chances to simulate attacks when you visit a village. (app crashes at end of each sandbox attack)
►Keep Alive lets you always stay connected to the game, you will still be able to be attacked even if the Game is not running.
(Server disconnects you though if you are online-inactive for a long period of time)

Instructions:
1. Download the File.

2. Put it on your iDevice.

3. Click on it using iFile and choose 'Installer'

4. Respring.

5. After Installation, go to Preferences / Settings App and choose your Hacks

6. Done.

7. http://www.mediafire...w63tdwrj0fnr7c/

johnritondo

johnritondo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clash of clans hack version 5.113.2

What does the Hack do?
►Sandbox attack gives you unlimited chances to simulate attacks when you visit a village. (app crashes at end of each sandbox attack)
►Keep Alive lets you always stay connected to the game, you will still be able to be attacked even if the Game is not running.
(Server disconnects you though if you are online-inactive for a long period of time)

Instructions:
1. Download the File.

4. Respring.

6. Done.

Great release and all but what about the Loot search :tongue:

FvckYoShyt

FvckYoShyt

Reaction score
Sin$
If you find a way to hack for free gems can you please let me know? and would you like to be friends on game center? I'm th8. my game center is FvckYoShyt same as my account here.

L

Lynx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you find a way to hack for free gems can you please let me know? and would you like to be friends on game center? I'm th8. my game center is FvckYoShyt same as my account here.

This will never happen...

MrMaRSoH

MrMaRSoH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clash of clans hack version 5.113.2

What does the Hack do?

Instructions:
1. Download the File.

4. Respring.

6. Done.

Okay so i will never get attacked even if my phone is locked? so i can resource stockpile?

CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright ive been playing this game for a while and my village is great but i always lose defence battles so im wondering if anyone can help me with a new village set-up
any help appreciated

Orange Mushroom

Orange Mushroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright ive been playing this game for a while and my village is great but i always lose defence battles so im wondering if anyone can help me with a new village set-up
any help appreciated

What level is your townhall?
Also before I give you any advice, google your [x] townhall clash of clans defense strategy.

Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cheating pretty much ruins a game, although i admit having a private server for clash of clans would be cool. maybe even modding the client and server so new buildings and stuff. could be very cool, but not sure about legality

:smile:

Azzza 42

Azzza 42

The Paranoid Android
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i will never get attacked even if my phone is locked? so i can resource stockpile?
no, i recomend leaving you device ON and on charge. all it does is stop the "Anyone there" pop up.

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh she has, and she has released a hack file for it. Like everything else from her though, it costs money. I also have gotten mixed reports as to how well it works or if it even works at all. I wouldn't bother with it at the moment.
Where do I find that?

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought that that doesn't work for clash of clans anymore..

I haven't the slightest idea. You asked where it was so I gave you the cydia repo. I don't play this game nor do I care about mods for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register