What's new

Mobile Clash Of Clans Official Discussion.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
gVGo8qP.png
Seeing as there has been a lot of recent activity/discussion about Clash Of Clans I thought it would be helpful to come up with an "Official Discussion Thread" so members/users can come to this one section of the threads to find anything useful. Such as Tips, Tricks, Mods, Hacks, or Strategies to help.​
To start off if you're new with CoC which is short for Clash Of Clans then here is a brief description of the game. Clash of Clans is a popular iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android game created by "Supercell". It has been available internationally on the iTunes store for free since its initial v1.7 release on 2 August 2012, and on the Google Play Store since 8 October 2013. Clash of Clans is a strategy game where players can construct and expand one's village, unlock successively more powerful warriors and defenses, raid and pillage resources from other villages, create and join Clans and much, much more. Although Clash of Clans is Free-to-Play, additional in-game currency can be purchased for real money from the Apple App Store/Google Play Store in the form of In-App Purchases. However, all features of the game are open to players who choose not to make In-App Purchases. Clash of Clans is available on iOS and Android devices!​
In this thread any member can come and post what they want to know. Questions about Base Set Ups? We got it! Strategies to beat others? We know it! Mods and Hacks? Will tell you about them! If you are an avid app gamer that plays CoC we want you! All support counts to help and benefit members that play or don't play the game. If you would like to recite more information on the game you can check out CoC Wiki which can be found here. If anyone has any questions about the game or anything that they want to ask please feel free to reply here or to quote/message Life Life . I play the game pretty religiously and know a lot about it. Anyone that is in a Clan and want members to join please click "Official Clan Recruitment Thread" and follow rules there. Thanks for reading hope this sums up everything and helps out.​
Also please refrain from posting anywhere else about this game besides this thread because we would love to keep future spam down in the Apple Section. So anything CoC related post here. We also encourage any member that plays or knows anything about this game to post below and help out members that don't know.​

Last edited:
TheKevKev

TheKevKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are mods but you need jaklbreak and download flex 2. Then find popular section and you can download CoC patch.
This patch fix the Time hack and keep your alive.
Hope it helps because the old hack from ios 6 doesnt work anymory only sandbox hack.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
There are mods but you need jaklbreak and download flex 2. Then find popular section and you can download CoC patch.
This patch fix the Time hack and keep your alive.
Hope it helps because the old hack from ios 6 doesnt work anymory only sandbox hack.
Yeah that sucks. Like another member said is you need to use a private server to do anything on the game.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I have some base strategies if anyones looking for some that are efficient and work.

Woojeema

Woojeema

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to gem hack on android? I used to do it on my ipod before they patched it but i want to find a new way i have a galaxy s4 and i want to root it but do i have to root my phone for it to work (rooting is like jailbreaking it)

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to gem hack on android? I used to do it on my ipod before they patched it but i want to find a new way i have a galaxy s4 and i want to root it but do i have to root my phone for it to work (rooting is like jailbreaking it)
To be honest I've looked everywhere for mods on this game and cant seem to find anything that actually works. I'll keep looking and testing things out and when I find something Ill let you know.

TheKevKev

TheKevKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It only works the hack on se7ensins and iModgame but Android hmm not really ^.-.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to root on android for most hacks for game. There are not hacks for CoC on android.

R

rueboi jr 20k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my low lvl base at the moment , im slowly upgrading everything before going up a TH so its just pretty standard. I'll post my high lvl acc later ... what are your towns like guys ? post 'em
Capture_zps6c1e5c75.png

oh yeah, my high lvl acc is on an iphone but with this low lvl acc im using and android emu to play on my PC

R

rueboi jr 20k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^I can if needed ... and this is my high(er) lvl account, i should of maxed the defense on this before going up a TH but im working on it.
Capturclashe_zps7c9c6f3d.png

what do you guys think , anything I should change about them both ?

R

rueboi jr 20k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man , looks quite well built , on average how many defenses do you win ?

R

rueboi jr 20k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
awesome :happy: it depends on where i am with my trophies on how many i win , on my low lvl if im high up (1000-1300) i win about a third of them and im my higher level acc i win about 4 out of 5 if not more :biggrin:

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Chief Pat, the clash of clans guy, has some of the best defense setups I have seen. Also, I don't believe hacks work because it is a server based game so trying to get gems via freedom won't work I believe.

TheKevKev

TheKevKev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hacks are big but most people only think about gems, thats horrible. There are hacks but not for gems. ^.-

Top Bottom
Login
Register