Sin$
Never will there be online mods other than iModGame for clash

Kyzuro

Kyzuro

Problem Solver
Reaction score
Sin$
Never will there be online mods other than iModGame for clash
There are other modding tools like XModGames for jailbroken iOS devices, but iModGame is the best for Clash of Clans in my opinion.

KayoticMods

KayoticMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like Free gems wont be a thing until a hacker can bypass an encryption as good as supercell has. And it will most likely not be free.

Squats

Squats

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There will never be free gems and such. Supercell has XModGames and iModGames under there belt allowing them to do such, although they would never let the gems get out of their control.

I

IPAIDFORSEX

Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like we just need to find a way to get a **** ton of free iTunes cards then

Galaxy Modding

Galaxy Modding

♛Corona RGH♛
Reaction score
Sin$
i think everyone wants to mod this game but because the server and encryption is so good no one can, ^^ as said above the only thing that will ever be done is xmodgames

AbeHD

AbeHD

6d 79 20 6e 61 6d 65 20 69 73 20 4a 61 63 6b 2e
Reaction score
Sin$
PsmXLvR.png

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I am pretty sure Clash of Clans is almost impossible to mod due to it being a server based game.

O

OpTic Di3seL

Reaction score
Sin$
Prime time, any update on if you or anyone has figured out a way to get the Ida encryption codes?

O

oning89

Reaction score
Sin$
It is very easy for Supercell to detect and ban xmod/imod users, they are both on the same phone and require interference with COC game. The only safe cheat now is Clash of Clans bots.

T

Thelastnameusee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Know this is an old thread and don't really know much of the coc modding scene and am new to coding. Was wondering since coc accounts are linked through facebook that there would be a way to access the players files within there update them and download your base as though it was just saved? Something along those lines at least, just something I thought of.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Know this is an old thread and don't really know much of the coc modding scene and am new to coding. Was wondering since coc accounts are linked through facebook that there would be a way to access the players files within there update them and download your base as though it was just saved? Something along those lines at least, just something I thought of.
Not possible because of Facebooks encryption and user privacy for third-party connected apps. Also, COC needs to be online to load your profile so even if you did manage to hijack the incoming/outgoing information, you wouldnt be able to take any of the modded files online, you would just find yourself reset rank 1 and doing the tutorial mission.

I see what you have theorized but it wont work because well... you need to be able to do it in real-time, that’s literally the only way, and you cant do that because of the encryption between COC and Facebook.

Top Bottom
Login
Register