What's new

Discussion Clarification between zombies ranks and tallies.

• Thread starter Mordecai
  • Start date
  • Views 3,123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
It has come to my attention that there are still many people on this forum that don't know the difference between Blue eyes, Tallies, and Emblems. I'm making this thread to hopefully spread some of my knowledge to these people.

First off: anyone who says there are 8 zombie ranks is wrong. These are not the ranks V
74dEc1l.png
How many tallies you have has NO EFFECT on what emblem you have. In reality there are only 5 ranks or "Lvl's" as they are referred as on the CoD servers. Below I will show you proof of this through a glitch I know to "corrupt" and "revert" to whatever rank is saved on the Cod Servers V

nq8KEgS.jpg
tWAG2vJ.jpg

As you can see I was reverted back to "Lvl 5" which is shotguns even though according to The first picture in this thread shotguns is rank 7 or "lvl 7"

The previous pictures show that blue eyes isn't actually a rank and that the only ranks are as follows: Bone, 2 Bone, Skull, Skull with Knife, And Skull with Shotguns.

Now second off: I'm going to explain a little bit how to get tallies and blue eyes in the simplest way possible.
As you can see from the previous photo, I have 0 tallies. This is due to the fact that I haven't played on this account in a few weeks. Tallies are completely based on how often you play and have no effect on what emblem you have.

To obtain blue eyes on your emblem you must simply get all 5 tallies. keep in mind that if you don't play for a day or two you will most likely lose your blue eyes.

Thank you for reading this and I hope it helps those individuals that don't quite understand it.
If there is anything you would like to add please feel free to quote me and I will decide whether or not it needs to be added.

Questions: If you don't understand something or just want to know something don't be afraid to quote/inbox me and I will try my best to answer.

xgrimmreaperx

xgrimmreaperx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the tallies all you have to do is play everyday for 5 days and you will get blue eyes, the tallies are just an indication of how warmed up you are on zombies.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
For the tallies all you have to do is play everyday for 5 days and you will get blue eyes, the tallies are just an indication of how warmed up you are on zombies.
I stated that in the original text. and It's not for just playing 5 days in a row, Its equation of how often to how long you play..

danerik

danerik

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey mate. I got these stats:
Kills: 79086
Deaths: 331
Downs: 504
Revives: 452
Perks: 499
Doors: 444
Headshots: 8958
Traveled: 459

My KD is 238...

Why dosnt I have shotguns? :mad:
Got the knife and blue eyes!

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Because emblem is based off "Average skill" not K/D, I have a K/d of like 77 (I let people get quick revive off me a lot) But I got shotguns because I get to high rounds almost every time I play. I also don't glitch to get those round (people who glitch don't seem to rank up as fast but its just a theory) what strategy have you been using?

danerik

danerik

Reaction score
Sin$
Mostly I play alot of Town Solo.. Getting to round 25-30 almost everytime... Also plays alot of Die Rise and dosent die or get downed alot.. Always ends the game with a 200+ KD

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Mostly I play alot of Town Solo.. Getting to round 25-30 almost everytime... Also plays alot of Die Rise and dosent die or get downed alot.. Always ends the game with a 200+ KD
I have seen a lot of speculation on that one major factor could be your kills/headshots/accuracy ratio. This is probably one of the only "Ratio" reliant theories I believe could be true. when I play I'm usually using the DSR and the ballistic knives. I run trains in various areas and when the zombies reach the max population limit, I run a good distance away so they all line up and I fire 2-3 rounds of the DSR usually getting about 12-15 headshots in 3 bullets which heavily increases my accuracy because the DSR penetrates through almost all of them and headshots. I would give that a try.

danerik

danerik

Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen a lot of speculation on that one major factor could be your kills/headshots/accuracy ratio. This is probably one of the only "Ratio" reliant theories I believe could be true. when I play I'm usually using the DSR and the ballistic knives. I run trains in various areas and when the zombies reach the max population limit, I run a good distance away so they all line up and I fire 2-3 rounds of the DSR usually getting about 12-15 headshots in 3 bullets which heavily increases my accuracy because the DSR penetrates through almost all of them and headshots. I would give that a try.
Sounds fair enough...
Will do that for sure. Im more that guy that get's the Mustang and Sally and the Ray Gun and spray their legs :tongue: That's why my headshot are not the best! :wink:

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds fair enough...
Will do that for sure. Im more that guy that get's the Mustang and Sally and the Ray Gun and spray their legs :tongue: That's why my headshot are not the best! :wink:
That would make sense for headshots. I'm not quite sure how accuracy works with explosive weapons, I would assume they either don't count it or its whoever is in the blast radius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register