• Thread starter Sparfire
  • Start date
  • Views 8,281
MrhersheyBar

MrhersheyBar

Reaction score
Sin$
Just a taste... :smile:

OMG O_O That DMG Tho.. but I like pistols xD (Shoot as fast as you can Pull the trigger) Type. or laser that do Shock :o
Wait so you mod that? so you tell me you can (Edit level req how much Dmg how fast it can shoot etc.?)
if so Gawd i would so pay xD

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparfire Sparfire were you able to find anything out?
And I heard that the badassrank not transferring is a big that will be fixed eventually.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG O_O That DMG Tho.. but I like pistols xD (Shoot as fast as you can Pull the trigger) Type. or laser that do Shock :o
Wait so you mod that? so you tell me you can (Edit level req how much Dmg how fast it can shoot etc.?)
if so Gawd i would so pay xD
Stats are based on the level of the item. The ones here are level 70... :smile: I can't mod dmg or fire rate.
Sparfire Sparfire were you able to find anything out?
And I heard that the badassrank not transferring is a big that will be fixed eventually.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-borderlands-the-handsome-collection.1301225/

J

jariku

Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking at the 6 new heads from this DLC. Two of them stand out as possible hints at future seasonal content / head hunter packs. There is a snowman and a turkey head. I'm pretty sure these aren't dropping from anywhere in CV are they?

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, it was worth a shot. I just wanted to help. :shy:

Most generous person award goes to you. Thank you for uploading this, although haven't gotten to it yet (I just got the collection on friday and never played TPS since I don't get on my 360 anymore) I'm so excited to get to the dlc. Beat TPS and going through second mode now!

Top Bottom
Login
Register