What's new

Discussion Clanname editor [ingame], defaultweapon [glitchy], & "Lobby Hosted By:" text

• Thread starter iCHEEEEEEEE ted
  • Start date
  • Views 1,177
iCHEEEEEEEE ted

iCHEEEEEEEE ted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is some stuff i have in my patches i figured i would toss to the wolves

ENJOY :tongue:

ingame clanname editor 1 (no special characters or explicit words) (sets in-game)
Code:
self ******("clan1","editclanname clanname;bind button_back vstr clan2");
self ******("clan2","bind button_back togglescores;^9CLANNAME-SET-TO:;wait 60;vstr claname;vstr binds;vstr menu6_5");

ingame clanname editor 2 (no special characters) (sets after game)
Code:
self ******("opt6_6","ui_keyboard menu_customclass_keyboard clanname;bind button_back vstr opt6_6a");
self ******("opt6_6a","bind button_back togglescores;^8CLANNAME^8-^9SET^9-^8TO:;wait 60;vstr clanname;vstr binds;wait 60;vstr menu6_6");

defaultweapon is so retarded, i dont even know how to explain it but here it is.
(host only, only use 1 time per game)
Code:
self ******("dfw1", "set scr_minimap_height 1;wait 10;set cg_drawGun 1;set cg_draw2d 1;set fx_enable 1;set player_view_pitch_up 90;wait 15;weapnext;reset scr_minimap_height");

Lobby Hosted By: {HOST'S NAME} (works great)
Code:
self ******("hostedby", "set scr_do_notify Lobby Hosted By:;wait 600;setfromdvar scr_do_notify ui_hostname;wait 700");

credits to smileh4x for defaultweapon so no you were not the 1st crippler

XeKiwi

XeKiwi

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
I filmed your get Like me v5.2 and have it on my YouTube Channel

-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
here is some stuff i have in my patches i figured i would toss to the wolves

ENJOY :tongue:

ingame clanname editor 1 (no special characters or explicit words) (sets in-game)
Code:
self ******("clan1","editclanname clanname;bind button_back vstr clan2");
self ******("clan2","bind button_back togglescores;^9CLANNAME-SET-TO:;wait 60;vstr claname;vstr binds;vstr menu6_5");

ingame clanname editor 2 (no special characters) (sets after game)
Code:
self ******("opt6_6","ui_keyboard menu_customclass_keyboard clanname;bind button_back vstr opt6_6a");
self ******("opt6_6a","^8CLANNAME^8-^9SET^9-^8TO:;wait 60;vstr clanname;vstr binds;wait 60;vstr menu6_6");

defaultweapon is so retarded, i dont even know how to explain it but here it is.
(host only, only use 1 time per game, gotta find it where it drops)
Code:
self ******("dfw1", "set scr_minimap_height 1;wait 10;set cg_drawGun 1;set cg_draw2d 1;set fx_enable 1;set player_view_pitch_up 90;wait 15;weapnext;wait 40;kill all;reset scr_minimap_height");

Lobby Hosted By: {HOST'S NAME} (works great)
Code:
self ******("hostedby", "set scr_do_notify Lobby Hosted By:;wait 600;setfromdvar scr_do_notify ui_hostname;wait 700");
LOL!!!!!
Are you mad of something? Or just saw a chance to gain rep off some leeches?
Also if you're trying to compare the clanname editors, better go back and watch the vid again. Mine sets whatever you type explicit or illegal characters.

Edit: Your default weapon is glitchy because you have it coded like ****. Jus sayn.

iCHEEEEEEEE ted

iCHEEEEEEEE ted

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol i care nothing for your rep, they already know who i am. don't be a hater bro. your nothing but a washed up waw modder. buh bye :smile:

-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
lol i care nothing for your rep, they already know who i am. don't be a hater bro. your nothing but a washed up waw modder. buh bye :smile:

Oh God that was awesome! If I could edit my sig I'd add it.

XeXWill

willdebeers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And you think a little too highly of your own coding skills. :wink:

It drops it in the centre of the map, but you got some weird *** coding which makes it a lot harder to use.

Also, that show name thing is weirdly coded. Why use ui_hostname and not name? I don't even think ui_hostname is a dvar?

XeKiwi

XeKiwi

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
And you think a little too highly of your own coding skills. :wink:

It drops it in the centre of the map, but you got some weird *** coding which makes it a lot harder to use.

Also, that show name thing is weirdly coded. Why use ui_hostname and not name? I don't even think ui_hostname is a dvar?

I tried adding them
Just about to test if these work now

Gonzo Bean

FreeHoster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job bro. Like always :tongue: glad to see your still helping out the community

IELIITEMODZX

IELIITEMODZX

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
well in my opinion he is alot better then you what have you released that is new and complex to make ? ive never seen anything good released by you :/

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
well in my opinion he is alot better then you what have you released that is new and complex to make ? ive never seen anything good released by you :/
Thats because he doesn't release his stuff here, but check PotimusModz and you will see he contributes quit often. :tongue:

Top Bottom