What's new

Discussion Clan XP

A

ArxDeL

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know what it is??
Guess is if you play with someone with the same Clan tag as you you get an extra bonus for clan.... I dunno?

S

SoLe-AtTaCk

Reaction score
Sin$
There putting in a clan system in CoD Elite. Only people who have the membership which is 50$, can make clans. For how much XP you get for the boost I think is unknown at the moment.

Bird is the word

PH2

Music don't lie.
Reaction score
Sin$
There putting in a clan system in CoD Elite. Only people who have the membership which is 50$, can make clans. For how much XP you get for the boost I think is unknown at the moment.

that's not actually true, people that are on free cod elite can make a clan the only problem is they can only have one free exclusive clan title card and one clan emblem also the people on free cant get the x2 XP while playing as a clan unless they pay for Elite.

here is the cod elite menu:
features-comparison.jpg

S

SoLe-AtTaCk

Reaction score
Sin$
that's not actually true, people that are on free cod elite can make a clan the only problem is they can only have one free exclusive clan title card and one clan emblem also the people on free cant get the x2 XP while playing as a clan unless they pay for Elite.

here is the cod elite menu:

Oh, Sorry didn't see that. xD

B

BackieDart

Reaction score
Sin$
GUYS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE ME TO THEIR ELITE CLAN PREFERABLY TO THE SE7INSINS ONE HAHAHA PLEASE PEOPLE I NEEEEED A CLAN AS MINE IS VERY LOW BUT IT HAS POTENTIAL MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MINE( Australias Best <----clan name, or please invite me to your elite clan :smile:

TyLerrrr

TyLerrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GUYS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE ME TO THEIR ELITE CLAN PREFERABLY TO THE SE7INSINS ONE HAHAHA PLEASE PEOPLE I NEEEEED A CLAN AS MINE IS VERY LOW BUT IT HAS POTENTIAL MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MINE( Australias Best <----clan name, or please invite me to your elite clan :smile:

No reason to scream, I definitely wouldn't invite you to mine.

Top Bottom
Login
Register