• Thread starter xXmanslaughtrXx
  • Start date
  • Views 865
xXmanslaughtrXx

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who attended the wars? Did you win what rank.
My clan won our 2nd platinum war. We started off losing by 150 and caught up and passed them by 30.
If anyone is in search of a clan we are always recruiting, and 18+. Still on a 60 winstreak from all clan wars nodes.

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
1st place platinum, 488cp, and we ranked up to clan level 25.

We also recruit, anyone with a 2.35 kd and above.

petermandingo

petermandingo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
4-0 in platinum. Had 458 or 488cp this war. Won by like 130. Reached lvl 25 but still have 200k to get red clan tags.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
1st place platinum, 488cp, and we ranked up to clan level 25.

We also recruit, anyone with a 2.35 kd and above.
My K/D is 6.32 with a W/L at 4.78, isn't too bad.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I should have been more specific, non-modded K/D.
Non-modded, lol. Serotonin Serotonin , what's your take on this? Haha!

I like to hold a high K/D ratio and as I play on my own, I find it easier as I can do my own thing instead of listening to others on my team.

On a serious note in regards to your assumption, it's really not that hard to finish flawless and consistently win games. Call of Duty is the only game I play, other than Halo. So I think I'm more than capable of holding a K/D like that.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We won silver with 258cp, we seem to jump between gold and silver xD

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$

I like to hold a high K/D ratio and as I play on my own, I find it easier as I can do my own thing instead of listening to others on my team.

On a serious note in regards to your assumption, it's really not that hard to finish flawless and consistently win games. Call of Duty is the only game I play, other than Halo. So I think I'm more than capable of holding a K/D like that.

Do you know the mathematics behind K/D?

You would have to maintain a +60-0 every game to achieve a K/D of 6.00.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know the mathematics behind K/D?

You would have to maintain a +60-0 every game to achieve a K/D of 6.00.
Not necessarily. I could finish on different scores every game, giving that I finish with less than 5 deaths and still hold a 6.00 K/D, depending on the amount of kills and deaths I get each game. Even if I have a bad game, which I do occasionally, it only encourages me to do better next time around.

Besides, I've started a new account which is my only account for Ghosts. The first game on a new account is the game that can either make you or break you, for me anyway.

If it bothers you that much that you can't bring to yourself to believe that my K/D is above 6 then I'll happily take a picture and post it on here when I'm next free to go on my Xbox.

Serotonin

Serotonin

Searbhonta ♫ Music <3 ♫
Reaction score
Sin$

HAHAHA man this guy is a jokster. You need a award man!

I can bet to you that it is not modded lol. Do you even know beardy?

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
HAHAHA man this guy is a jokster. You need a award man!

I can bet to you that it is not modded lol. Do you even know beardy?
No, he doesn't know me.

I only told him my K/D and W/L ratios because I wouldn't mind joining a clan again after 4 years of playing on my own. So I thought I'd make a good first impression by sharing my Leaderboard Statistics.

Serotonin

Serotonin

Searbhonta ♫ Music <3 ♫
Reaction score
Sin$
No, he doesn't know me.

I only told him my K/D and W/L ratios because I wouldn't mind joining a clan again after 4 years of playing on my own. So I thought I'd make a good first impression by sharing my Leaderboard Statistics.

Just because someone is better that him it is modded? The guy is a Pub Star lol. You make me giggle. 
Uhm? Not at a 6.00, don't sleep in math.

And; http://i.imgur.com/t1ycUqf.png

GT:I3eardy
That is not his main account.....Get your facts straight pub star.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
That is a 48hr trial code account, I used that to test & see if I would get banned, that's if I wanted to use a Modded Lobby service in the near future, if I make anymore accounts. Once I've achieved 10th Prestige on my main, which will take quite some time, then I won't give a toss what I do with my new accounts. I do not wish to share my main Gamertag on here.

Well, looks like you won't be recruiting me then. I've seen and played with friends/randoms with held K/D ratios above 7/8, I'm not half as good as what they are. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and mine happens to be keeping a high K/D ratio. My main account on Ghosts; I'm Level 14 at the moment. I don't have a lot of free time on my hands due to work every Mon-Fri.

I'm done. If you want to carry on this pointless argument which you rightly started, then PM me.

Sorry xXmanslaughtrXx xXmanslaughtrXx for completely going off topic.

xXmanslaughtrXx

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, he doesn't know me.

You can join mine if you'd like :wink: we went from gold to platinum and platinum again and won both. Got a new highest win streak of 60 since we won every match during clan wars with a team of 6, and racked my highest amount of kills in one game of 79 and 32 deaths. We are always recruiting members all the age of 18+ our team is very friendly and outgoing loads of laughs. I sit at a 1.95-2.0 K/D i really only play SnR only when friends are on and we go for wins. If i really cared about K/D enough I'd play FFA all the time like I use to(because like you i hate playing with random people that don't call out or don't talk at all, and or just completely suck and get carried), and Ace about 10-15 games every 2 hours xD

(btw fastest recorded FFA game for me is 3 minutes on the dot with proof :wink:

Edit: no worrieson your last post he was trying you.

Last edited:
petermandingo

petermandingo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My god. The title asks how people did in clan wars. Not about k.ds and other bs

Top Bottom
Login
Register