What's new

clan tag modder

A

abro1313

Reaction score
Sin$
ok well im trying to make a code that opens my profile and mods my clan tag but i cant get the code to work to open it and save it. can somebody give me the codes for them please. thanks

sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whey don't know witch game you talking about =)
And Did you searched On google??

A

abro1313

Reaction score
Sin$
well first its for cod4 and 2nd sorry but im dont really know very much about coding modding tools and i figured that this would be a good start cause it isnt the most in depth thing and if i could get a code then i would look at that and work on bigger things from there. if u can do it for me then it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Z

Zer0-One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
dude. that is not the way to learn C#. first start with a book or something. THEN start messing with projects. i guarantee you you won't get far without learning the basics first.

sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and If you want to Change your Clan Tag Just change it in COD 4 it self.:biggrin:

I

InsTant xV3noM

Reaction score
Sin$
i think he/she means to kame it say f*ck or smthn u cant normaly put

A

abro1313

Reaction score
Sin$
ok im sorry i didnt really make this clear in the beginning. i have been using c# for a while and i know quite a bit about it but i am new to using it relating to profile editing in cod4 and such so any help would be appreciated:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register