What's new

Solved Clan/player data bugged after custom stats?

• Thread starter yaa dig meh
  • Start date
  • Views 425
Y

yaa dig meh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So basically i got custom stats (didnt need, alrddy 10th 60) with unlock all (wat i wanted). I went into clan details and it kept saying "downloading clan info" or something like that in the top right corner of screen. I played about 20 games and it finally downloaded my clan info.

Hes the real problem. When i opened the cod app for the "first" time after i got the custom stats and played those 20 or so games, it said "please play your first match." I hit ok and my app went black. Ive restarted it and it lets me log in but stays black and keeps saying unable to retrieve player data.......

Looks like ima be banned lol. Anyone else experience this player data corruption via cod app?

D

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Reaction score
So basically i got custom stats (didnt need, alrddy 10th 60) with unlock all (wat i wanted). I went into clan details and it kept saying "downloading clan info" or something like that in the top right corner of screen. I played about 20 games and it finally downloaded my clan info.

Hes the real problem. When i opened the cod app for the "first" time after i got the custom stats and played those 20 or so games, it said "please play your first match." I hit ok and my app went black. Ive restarted it and it lets me log in but stays black and keeps saying unable to retrieve player data.......

Looks like ima be banned lol. Anyone else experience this player data corruption via cod app?
Just sounds like a server glitch. You know when it says fetching online profile for an hour? Its like that, but now the cod app has it.

R

R34

Aggressive
Reaction score
It's just the system being slow. That happens to me too and mine are legit.

The app is terrible, has extreme issues and will have until the next call of duty, most likely.

As for in-game, I'm not entirely sure what determines when it loads or not, mine does it probably 4/10 times.

Y

yaa dig meh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hm ok it just seems way strange that now its just starting to act up on me :/

Edit: now it keeps saying for me to play my first game lol

Last edited:
M

Mob Zombi

Intelligence Is Mine
Reaction score
That **** happens to me all the time lol Fetching online profile... so annoying but i found a way to get around it quick.
Edit: While it's fetching your profile rank and stats Just join someone that is playing a game and ur done.

Top Bottom