What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Clan Match Mode In Black Ops?

• Thread starter ZackSeddon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,125
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Se7ensinners,
Shortley, i will be getting in touch with the creators of COD:Black Ops,
And, i also think that there should be an exclusive "Clan Match Mode", which can video the game,take pictures, which then allow you to send them into GB,
Now, if all you sinners would like to go through with this,
Pls, comment and i will get in touch with the creators, and tell them a list of all the people that think it wou;d be a great idea to do this!! :biggrin:

If you have any questions or want more info about this, pls Message me on here
OR
My Gamertag is - TapPeD x OuT xX

Thanks Guys!! :smile: :tongue:

E

Episodial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So your going to talk to all of Treyarch about adding things to a game when they probably have it already have plans set at this point?

And even if I were to believe you, you would be talking to them about modding their game as well?
:thumbdown:

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So your going to talk to all of Treyarch about adding things to a game when they probably have it already have plans set at this point?

And even if I were to believe you, you would be talking to them about modding their game as well?
:thumbdown:

Yh, i am, i know a person that works for treyarch, that said it is a great idea! but i will have to get people to him as 1person cannot get a whole game mode!!
And no, im not speaking to them about the modding aswell, i retired from modding ages ago, as my jtag go banned, and i still haven't unbanned it yet!! :smile:

Se7en Ounces

Se7en Ounces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yh, i am, i know a person that works for treyarch, that said it is a great idea! but i will have to get people to him as 1person cannot get a whole game mode!!
And no, im not speaking to them about the modding aswell, i retired from modding ages ago, as my jtag go banned, and i still haven't unbanned it yet!! :smile:
Sorry but unless you have actual proof, I believe it's too late to be adding in something such as this.

A

ALLthawayL1VE

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This kid says he works for Treyarch and that he stopped modding when his jtag got banned. Modding is not just JTAGS and Jtags can be unbanned very easily. The game is released in November and I'm sure they have already finished it and your talking about adding stuff to it? Topic Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register