MrGta5FTW

MrGta5FTW

Boonks Lobby Support|Minecraft Builder|
Reaction score
Sin$
Current President : N/A
Current Vice President: N/A
Current Head of Army: N/A

So I've had this city kinda map for a while now and i need people to help and turn it into a thriving community. All staff members (Moderators , Admins , Government , etc) and Builders receive a thank you gift (size depending on how much you help) split into 4 tiers
Tier 1- Currency Worth $10,000 And a Medium Class Apartment

Teir 2- Currency Worth $25,000 A Medium Class Apartment , Free Healthcare and a Horse

Teir 3- Currency Worth $50,000 , A
High-End Class Apartment OR Medium Class Detached House OR Plot of Land. Free Healthcare, Horse with Golden Armour. Job of Your Choosing

Teir 4- Currency Worth $500,000 , House of your Choosing or Plot of land. Free Healthcare . 2 Horses with Diamond Armour. Able to start your own Business with $100,000 Grant from the Government ABLE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT . Will Receive $50,000 Every Week.

There is lots of different jobs to choose from . Wether it be Criminal or Legal . There are a variety of different Homes To Own And Stuff To do. Even Attend school.
It's All your Choice .

To run for President you Must have at least $350,000 and a property that you own. All presidential Figures are chosen through election.

To join Contact Me here on Se7ensins or SNIPER x XBOX on Xbox 360 or on Xbox One

Top Bottom
Login
Register