Circle Boosting! ^-^ Makes Everyone Happy xD

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by Oelie007, Aug 4, 2009 with 12 replies and 644 views.

1. Oelie007

Oelie007 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello,

Who wants to circle boost in doubles, hardcore or skirmish?

Im a 22 in doubles, a 18 in hardcore and a 17 in skirmish n__n

We can also play legit slayer on my host and my lvl in slayer is 34

So.. come on and let's play!

2. BostonCeltzBaby

BostonCeltzBaby Newbie

Ratings:
    ive been looking for ppl to circle boost in skirm for a while lol im a 19, as long i could get a friend or two to play catch up with us at like lvl 2-11 because its impossible to find a match lol, i dont bridge and im not cheating in anything else but skirmish... for now. but if i need to bridge im sure i can i used to so.. yeh

3. OP
    Oelie007

Oelie007 Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice ^-^ Okay, i got 1 guy at least thats wants to play skirmish so the we need 1 more guy for circle boosting, thats correct right?

4. BostonCeltzBaby

BostonCeltzBaby Newbie

Ratings:
    depends if you wanna do it in 3s or 4s, with 3s we need 4 winners and 2 losers but in 4s we need 5 winners and 3 losers, if all the people that are winning have 2nd accs they dont care about thats 1 less loser we need and i have a 1 month if thats the case, i sent you a fr on xbox btw :tongue:

5. OP
    Oelie007

Oelie007 Newbie

Ratings:
    I think it is faster to do it 3 VS 3 , because i dont know allot people xD i got a 48hour trial and i got 1 or 2 friends that are low in skirmish, do we need a bridger in both teams?

6. BostonCeltzBaby

BostonCeltzBaby Newbie

Ratings:
    i dont think we do, but its best we do and a loosing bridger which i might have my friend knows how to and yeh but i wana do 4s so it goes quicker i know alot of ppl that wanna do it just theyre low and we need to play catch up, ill download programs for bridging now

7. OP
    Oelie007

Oelie007 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay, i heard that my friend has a 48hour trial to ^-^ but i can only play tommorow arround the afternoon and then is morning where you at or friday/the day before friday (in the night and thats in the night aswell in your country) xD

8. BostonCeltzBaby

BostonCeltzBaby Newbie

Ratings:
    well i got my friend to agree to loose bridge and i can bridge now i got all the programs going so we need just another winning bridger which i think i have

9. PIEzoo

PIEzoo Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm Up for circle boosting send me a friend request:ohmy:

10. Pultritude

Pultritude Newbie

Ratings:
    well i have 2 boxes, 2 disks, and many accounts lol. so if your not bridging i can just tell when i get partied up with each team, i could have 1 winner (acting as a "bridger" if nobody does bridge) and maybe 2-3 losers, and obviously we would switch losing teams. If needed i could just lose, or have 1 winner and the losers. this would save the trouble of finding people to lose. I would love to boost skim and hardcore. Im up for it if you all are. Hell I would boost over and over and over.

11. cartman227

cartman227 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ill paly im like an 18 in snipers

12. oPARTYBOMBo

oPARTYBOMBo Banned

Ratings:
    Yeah ill def do this if your still boosting im send u a friend request and party invt

13. ouv

ouv Enthusiast

Ratings: