What's new

Circle boost rank

• Thread starter those4amVotes
  • Start date
  • Views 586
T

those4amVotes

Reaction score
looking for a partner to boost ranked. Few controllers and even two Xboxs would be great. Leave your tag, or message “TrumpLawsuit” on Xbox live

P

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still doing this? Could help

D

Darth Pikachu

Reaction score
I have always wondered if circle boosting would be possible in MCC? I would have thought you would just get enough people to search for an ASIA server in a low population ranked playlist? I have PC and Xbox, wonder if there is a way we could do it? Message me. GT: 'Same Old CJ'

P

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always wondered if circle boosting would be possible in MCC? I would have thought you would just get enough people to search for an ASIA server in a low population ranked playlist? I have PC and Xbox, wonder if there is a way we could do it? Message me. GT: 'Same Old CJ'
Yes there is, I used to do it a lot, but I've been working so much I haven't been able to do it for anyone. I've gotten multiple 50's doing this

F

Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone up for this? I'd join in, got both Xbox and PC to "play" concurrently

T

TheH3Equalizer

Reaction score
Anyone up for this? I'd join in, got both Xbox and PC to "play" concurrently
Yeah actually I could do this easily on the MCC as well. I replied to you on that other thread assuming yall were talking about 360 halo 3. I have a feeling the 4 game limit does not apply to the MCC so it could potentially be a lot easier. GT: TheH3Equalizer

P

p m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah actually I could do this easily on the MCC as well. I replied to you on that other thread assuming yall were talking about 360 halo 3. I have a feeling the 4 game limit does not apply to the MCC so it could potentially be a lot easier. GT: TheH3Equalizer
Yeah, can match the same people for all 250+ matches to rank up. I've done multiple accounts to 50

Top Bottom