• Thread starter AstroFault
  • Start date
  • Views 2,972
AstroFault

AstroFault

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys! For The Easiest Way To Spoof Your Console ID (IPDS)!

1.) Open CCAPI

2.) Set New Working CID (IPDS) From Console ID Forum Of ConsoleCrunch

3.) Sign-In On Ps3

4.) Change CID (IPDS) To This; Once You Are Signed In : 00000000000000000000000000000000

5.) Done! Your Ps3 Is Now Spoofed!

The text above is copied from another forum. The credit goes to some guy off ConsoleCrunch.

Does this method actually work? Because from what I can see, you set the CID to a unbanned one. You then switch it to the 0's or maybe a banned CID and this spoofs your CID. When your CID is banned, your CID dosn't actually get banned only the already banned one.

Is that how this works? Also could someone make a full guide to CID's? I want to be prepared if I ever need to buy a CID and I want to know how I can extract the CID from my PS3. I wrote down the CID from Irsiman but I want to be sure that this is the actual default ID before I do any changing.

I am not banned on my original CID right now but I want to used public CID's just in case or purchase another and use my default as a backup.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys! For The Easiest Way To Spoof Your Console ID (IPDS)!

1.) Open CCAPI

2.) Set New Working CID (IPDS) From Console ID Forum Of ConsoleCrunch

3.) Sign-In On Ps3

4.) Change CID (IPDS) To This; Once You Are Signed In : 00000000000000000000000000000000

5.) Done! Your Ps3 Is Now Spoofed!

The text above is copied from another forum. The credit goes to some guy off ConsoleCrunch.

Does this method actually work? Because from what I can see, you set the CID to a unbanned one. You then switch it to the 0's or maybe a banned CID and this spoofs your CID. When your CID is banned, your CID dosn't actually get banned only the already banned one.

Is that how this works? Also could someone make a full guide to CID's? I want to be prepared if I ever need to buy a CID and I want to know how I can extract the CID from my PS3. I wrote down the CID from Irsiman but I want to be sure that this is the actual default ID before I do any changing.

I am not banned on my original CID right now but I want to used public CID's just in case or purchase another and use my default as a backup.
Spoofing your Console ID to 32 zero's doesn't help, just silly theory someone came up with thinking that going keep them from getting banned eh nope. People is better off just using PSN Patch and CCAPI choose make console "OFW mode" that help a lot.

And yeah what show in Irisman after choosing option of Spoof PSID & Console ID that is the default PS3 CID or PSID.

Their are already several thread for Console ID.

I'm send direct link for Extract Console from PS3:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/e3-flasher-4-75-downgrade-files.1355707/

Top Bottom
Login
Register