Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Solved CID protection

Discussion in 'Playstation 3 Support' started by ExoAssassin, Oct 10, 2018 with 3 replies and 347 views.

1. ExoAssassin

ExoAssassin Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi, well i am new here so if this is the wrong area to post this then sorry my bad. But here is my situation, I got a fat ps3 and last night installed cfw using the new 4.82 method, i just now swapped to rebug 4.82.2 d-rex. Now my question is how you can go online without being psn/cid banned. i would like to run some backup games online like GTA 5 and (laugh at me if you wish) LittleBigPlanet 2 but with all the dlcs. For GTA i want to try modding online in a private lobby and like 10 minutes in a public (maybe) for LBP2 i just want all the costumes to create skins and stuff. Now i heard there is a chance of being banned and to use ps ninja or psn patcher and to change target psid to cex or something, but i want a full tutorial so i wont get banned online. I wont be going online every minute of the day, just a bit for some online fun. As for EBOOTS that have antiban in gta is that built into mod menus? Thanks in advance

2. Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy Never Give Up On Your Goals! Retired

Ratings:
    Quick answers, if you don’t wont to get banned then don’t go online on the jailbreak PS3. Nothing will keep you safe from getting account or console banned. If you get account banned and it’s your main account you’re screwed, can’t unban accounts only console like buying new Console CID. You can use psn Ninja first like wipe history then you use psn patch then after pressing X for that then you can sign in. But also the GTA Anti-ban are in some menus but yet that doesn’t keep you safe from
    Getting banned period. Hope that helps.

3. WhiteBoiSebbie

WhiteBoiSebbie Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''

Ratings:
    What GTA Menu will you be using, so I can help you out further.

4. nazareno

nazareno Newbie

Ratings: