What's new

Question Chuwi Hi9 Air or Alldocube X

K

kahshon

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys,
1. Chuwi Hi9 Air
OS: Android Oreo | Screen size: 10.1-inch | Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels | MT6797 ( Helio X20 ) Deca Core | RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64GB | Battery: 8000mAh | Rear camera: 13MP | Front camera: 5MP

Alldocube X
OS: Android Oreo | Screen size: 10.5-inch | Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels | Hexa-core MediaTek MT8176 | RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64GB | Battery: 8000mAh | Rear camera: 8MP | Front camera:8MP

Thickness

Alldocube X: 6.4mm
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: 7.1mm
Chuwi Hi9 Air: 8.4mm

Weight
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4:483 grams
Alldocube X: 500 grams
Chuwi Hi9 Air: 560 grams

which one you will be prefer ?

Last edited:
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, are you trying to compare the Taclast vs the Aldo like in your post, or the Aldo vs the Chuwi in the title?

Between the Taclast and the Aldo, the 100mAh battery difference would be basically unnoticeable, and personally the lower camera on the Aldo wouldn't matter to myself, but of course that's personal opinion. Updated OS is always good, so I would probably opt for Aldo over the Taclast.

K

kahshon

Reaction score
Sin$
T
Wait, are you trying to compare the Taclast vs the Aldo like in your post, or the Aldo vs the Chuwi in the title?

Between the Taclast and the Aldo, the 100mAh battery difference would be basically unnoticeable, and personally the lower camera on the Aldo wouldn't matter to myself, but of course that's personal opinion. Updated OS is always good, so I would probably opt for Aldo over the Taclast.

Yes it edit the post. thanks for great reply

S

Shawan

Reaction score
Sin$

I just saw detail of Alldocube x on indiegogo and find that it has 6.9mm instead of 6.4mm.
great looking tablet.

Y

yesay

Reaction score
Sin$
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 vs Alldocube X - Antutu and Geekbench Test

Today I learned from Alldocube official that Alldocube gains 103865 scores in Antutu test, 3449 in Geekbench test with 1636 scores in single core and 3941 scores in multi-core.

Antutu.jpg

Geekbench_-2.png

Geekbench_-_3.png

Using the same chip as Xiaomi mi pad 3, and Alldocube X outperforms Xiaomi mi pad 3 in Antutu score (76273) and Geekbench scores ( 1604 in single core and 3460 in multi-core). And it also comes with a more affordable price tag of $219 on Indiegogo.

mipad3.png

mipad31.png

K

kahshon

Reaction score
Sin$
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 vs Alldocube X - Antutu and Geekbench Test

Today I learned from Alldocube official that Alldocube gains 103865 scores in Antutu test, 3449 in Geekbench test with 1636 scores in single core and 3941 scores in multi-core.

Antutu.jpg

Geekbench_-2.png

Geekbench_-_3.png

Using the same chip as Xiaomi mi pad 3, and Alldocube X outperforms Xiaomi mi pad 3 in Antutu score (76273) and Geekbench scores ( 1604 in single core and 3460 in multi-core). And it also comes with a more affordable price tag of $219 on Indiegogo.

mipad3.png

mipad31.png
thanks for sharing

Top Bottom
Login
Register