What's new

Patched CHRISTMAS MASK IN HEIST AFTER REMOWAL

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 : select daemon outfit from ceo
2 : go in the fleca job heist invited by a friend and select your outfit in heist outfit
3 : in the heist you can go in your hat and mask , there should be all the Christmas masks purchased
4 : wear a mask
5 : go in illuminated clothes and press right for 20 second
6 : go in spotify or youtube
7 : go in gta and press x
8 : in freemode you have the mask

Last edited:
M

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Go in the fleca job heist and select your mask . there should be all the Christmas masks purchased and you can save it with the outfit glitch .
Would be helpful if you explain how you save it. I assume you suspend app after scrolling through interaction menu 4 a while?

And did you check if the outfit was deleted after restarting gta or waiting a day? Saved outfits with xmas items are usually removed within a day or 2

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be helpful if you explain how you save it. I assume you suspend app after scrolling through interaction menu 4 a while?

And did you check if the outfit was deleted after restarting gta or waiting a day? Saved outfits with xmas items are usually removed within a day or 2
Yes with the GLITCH

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Aren't those blacklisted? I highly recommend to add a decent tutorial to your thread or it will be deleted. If the glitch itself is allready posted, mention this in the thread itself.

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't those blacklisted? I highly recommend to add a decent tutorial to your thread or it will be deleted. If the glitch itself is allready posted, mention this in the thread itself.
I dont have see any post of this. If i have time i post a video today or tomorrow

S

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
So you can't choose the xmas masks in the setup? You have to start the heist and choose the masks from interaction menu?

That means they will only appear if they have been bought before?

O

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
U can or cant save? Please clarify.

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you can't choose the xmas masks in the setup? You have to start the heist and choose the masks from interaction menu?

That means they will only appear if they have been bought before?
Yes , only bought in the interaction menu

Top Bottom