Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Christmas Eve Boosting

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Boosting & Matches' started by MrPimpDaddyDuke, Dec 24, 2008 with 4 replies and 440 views.

1. MrPimpDaddyDuke

MrPimpDaddyDuke Newbie

Ratings:
    I'll be boosting tonight as allot of you may know all ready its tonight around 8p.m. EST time I have 8 more spaces open please add your gamertag if you will be there tonight so I can add it onto the list. Spaces will fill up fast so maybe someone wont show up or they have to leave early if thats the case than ill put you in if the list goes over 12. We will be doing Domination you get 4k-4.5k exp per game. I will be doing this all night, it will give all you kids a chance to wait for santa but yea im way to old for santa but anyways get on an Happy Prestiging.

Add: MLG Angel Dust

this isent my main account but this is my COD 5 account
    my main account is MrPimpDaddyDuke

2. do work son bx

do work son bx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i will be on at about 930 or so...so if people leave i will join im on ur friendslist already my gt is ..i do work on u

3. SirusTheVirus

SirusTheVirus Enthusiast

Ratings:
    g

BlueDemon xFCHx

That gamertag u listed does not exsist:?:wink:

4. xiI SMURF Iix

xiI SMURF Iix Newbie

Ratings:
    so i sent MLG angel dust a friend request was that the one u wanted a request sent to, and your other one is full anyways, but i really wanna boost as i just prestiged and i really wanna get some weapons back haha. im all ready

5. Crisis

Crisis Enthusiast

Ratings:
    awesome, after i leave, you take me off friends and half of the people block me. what was this about again?