Solved chr0mes 3.0

• Thread starter Fungalnfection
  • Start date
  • Views 725
F

Fungalnfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi basically I've had these Mods for a while on tbogt but to be honest my original gta Mods are way way better plus I didn't have to pay for them but I was wondering if anyone could help me put chromes 3.0 into my original gta script network

C

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
Hi basically I've had these Mods for a while on tbogt but to be honest my original gta Mods are way way better plus I didn't have to pay for them but I was wondering if anyone could help me put chromes 3.0 into my original gta script network
They will work fine on original GTA but some cars obviously will freeze same green neons and yellow neons will freeze + some funny cars.

To add them to a original img

Just name chr0m3 x modz.sco to modscript.sco and use evades original gta img but swap his modscript with chr0m3 x modz.sco renamed to modscript.sco and add player_menu.sco in there aswell and rebuild done.

Also don't you think this question would of been better off asked on my site? and gold is out now to :smile:

F

Fungalnfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will work fine on original GTA but some cars obviously will freeze same green neons and yellow neons will freeze + some funny cars.

To add them to a original img

Just name chr0m3 x modz.sco to modscript.sco and use evades original gta img but swap his modscript with chr0m3 x modz.sco renamed to modscript.sco and add player_menu.sco in there aswell and rebuild done.

Also don't you think this question would of been better off asked on my site? and gold is out now to :smile:
Ok thanks how much to upgrade

F

Fungalnfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually want to add them to my current loader its an edit of Mr okras loader

E

Emmanuel U

ЖMC - Mx3
Reaction score
Okay let me dumb this down you see we don't use GTA mods to bring people to our site to make 30 off a file we have people that offer there service therefore when we look at your site we don't see it going any where
P>S I'm the best!
I think these are the same people trying to start a fight under a different username. Anyway, hey guys guess what? Nothing. Ok lets move on with our day now :smile:

R

rocknrobert07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am one who would like to buy from your site because I would like the Network_Ghost feature. but your site is inactive it says.

C

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
I am one who would like to buy from your site because I would like the Network_Ghost feature. but your site is inactive it says.
My site isn't inactive it's being ddosd :/ Add me on skype jezzerdabomb

T

TheGoldenGoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ghost mod = Freeze game, change to niko, troll people. There you go.

F

Fungalnfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh right in that case ill have it

Top Bottom