What's new

Video Chr0m3 x MoDz - GTA V Online Secret Developer Options!

• Thread starter Chr0m3 x MoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 8,912
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

RoshkeDafuq

RoshkeDafuq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You shower in a apartment, and rockstar dev/chrome is watching you, awkward...
and they hear you whole living room if you have a Kinect mic...

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that Creator menu was discovered awhile back using a glitch, although that spectating mode is interesting. Only thing is you're a script modder, no way to know that you didn't just make that.

Last edited:
Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that Creator menu was discovered awhile back using a glitch, although that spectating mode is interesting. Only thing is you're a script modder, no way to know that you didn't just make that.
i doubt he has any reason to lie.

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would Chrome lie about this? Lol

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would Chrome lie about this? Lol

No idea. I just have my doubts due to how fishy that dev spectate menu is. No options for banning people, putting them in the cheater pool, why have a dev spectate option if there's no options to take action against caught cheaters?

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea. I just have my doubts due to how fishy that dev spectate menu is. No options for banning people, putting them in the cheater pool, why have a dev spectate option if there's no options to take action against caught cheaters?
Maybe thats not even the purpose of the function. Ever seen these epic screens that Rockstargames puts up when releasing new updates? Maybe they use the spectator mode for some sick angles to do that!

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe thats not even the purpose of the function. Ever seen these epic screens that Rockstargames puts up when releasing new updates? Maybe they use the spectator mode for some sick angles to do that!

Well, considering their pics don't say "FREE CAM" on them, and no UI at all, I wouldn't think so.

I mean, this could very well be real, but there's only 1 check over the network (a secure check aswell) for if a player is a dev or not, and I've changed it, and it only opens up that Creator menu.

Last edited:
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He said in the video that he couldn't show you the rest of it because he got stuck in a Glitch.

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol people doubting Chrome....

Even people with a clean record can lie. Is Chr0m3 a good modder? Yeah, of course. But that doesn't mean he's any different than your average person, and your average person lies. (Not saying he's lying, I just have my doubts) 
He said in the video that he couldn't show you the rest of it because he got stuck in a Glitch.

Reload the game, re-record. Problem solved.
Really, I'm not trying to say that chr0m3 is lying, just automatically believing it is a bad practice.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Even people with a clean record can lie. Is Chr0m3 a good modder? Yeah, of course. But that doesn't mean he's any different than your average person, and your average person lies. (Not saying he's lying, I just have my doubts) 

Reload the game, re-record. Problem solved. 
Really, I'm not trying to say that chr0m3 is lying, just automatically believing it is a bad practice.
How did I get in a game with 16 players already? There is 1 check on the network for if you are a dev like you said but I'm not doing network modding? I'm actually making my game say I'm a dev. There is a xsc called SCTV it has exceptions for if you are a Developer. I know this is a real thing because I joined ap ii intense yesterday and it said "This SCTV Session is currently full" My guess is meaning someone was already watching everyone in there with SCTV reason I think that is because there is a reserved spot specifically for SCTV users aka Devs.

MAFINS

MAFINS

Radiated snowboarding and EDM
Reaction score
Sin$
This is unacceptable. 
How did I get in a game with 16 players already? There is 1 check on the network for if you are a dev like you said but I'm not doing network modding? I'm actually making my game say I'm a dev. There is a xsc called SCTV it has exceptions for if you are a Developer. I know this is a real thing because I joined ap ii intense yesterday and it said "This SCTV Session is currently full" My guess is meaning someone was already watching everyone in there with SCTV reason I think that is because there is a reserved spot specifically for SCTV users aka Devs.
Everybody get there.

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$

Hm, good point. Thanks for the explanation, that's all I needed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register