• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Lukemc

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU ARE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UR SIKKKKKKKKKKKK
MY CONNECTION IS FULLY SIKK NOW!!!!
THANKZZZZZZZZZZ

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lukemc said:
YOU ARE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UR SIKKKKKKKKKKKK
MY CONNECTION IS FULLY SIKK NOW!!!!
THANKZZZZZZZZZZ

dang, thats alot of caps... uh your welcome i guess.

B

Biffaboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I do this on a Billion router?

How do I do this on a Billion router?

D

d3lta360

Reaction score
Sin$
hey im a little confused by all this. i change the static IP on my laptop, right? then i use the same IP for my xbox 360? i looked at the port forwarding tutorials and i think ive figured them out, but what do i do next?

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
d3lta360 said:
hey im a little confused by all this. i change the static IP on my laptop, right? then i use the same IP for my xbox 360? i looked at the port forwarding tutorials and i think ive figured them out, but what do i do next?

Only for the xbox 360, but having one on your laptop is optional.
Once you figured out how to port forward and added a static IP, text the connection on your xbox and see if it connects to XBL, if does then your good, if not make sure the ip youve chosen is not the same with other ips that other computers have around your house. If still not, make sure you added in all neccessary stuff when adding your IP, not just the IP.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BUMP
how-to-draw-an-anime-cartoon-puppy-step-5.jpg

W

wolfhunter360

Reaction score
Sin$
dude your awesome but i have problem with downloading COD WAW maps and GOW 2 maps because i have region lock that i cant download them the only way is to get a US VPN and i gotta pay 4 it and i don't want to do is because its expensive but i got an idea but i don't know if it will work . what if i change my xbox IP to an IP in USA will i be able to download the maps . Please Help Me

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wolfhunter360 said:
dude your awesome but i have problem with downloading COD WAW maps and GOW 2 maps because i have region lock that i cant download them the only way is to get a US VPN and i gotta pay 4 it and i don't want to do is because its expensive but i got an idea but i don't know if it will work . what if i change my xbox IP to an IP in USA will i be able to download the maps . Please Help Me

No, because your router has to have an IP Address of the USA, if not, adding an IP of USA to your xbox you will not be able to sign in XBL since it depends on your router for internet access.

Why do you not try to download the maps from www.xbox360.com ?

I

Inverted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wolfhunter360 said:

it wont work because of the xbox license code will be from where you live not from america

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fixed the link on the TuT for SpeedTouch Routers, many have pmed me on XBL that it was not working for some reason, so it is fixed now.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know people just look at this but please reply if this does work for you and leave feedbacks so i can fix anything that goes wrong.
Thanks.:smile:

T

TuBbY BuNnY

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't get a faster connection from assigning a Static IP address.

Also, you can just DMZ to the 360, which is easier to do. And there is no security risk DMZing to your Xbox 360 because no one could careless if you got all the ports open on your 360

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*You won't get a faster connection from assigning a Static IP address.

Also, you $can just DMZ to the 360, which is easier to do. And there is no security risk DMZing to your Xbox 360 because no one could careless if you got all the ports open on your 360

*That is true, but many games such as Halo require you to have an open NAT which requires open ports on your 360 otherwise searching for a match on most XBL games will take longer than it usually does.

$That is one other way as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register