Discussion China Rising DLC - Not working for me

• Thread starter breadstick
  • Start date
  • Views 319
B

breadstick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I downloaded the DLC from the game Store and paid and everything. Once it finished downloading, I went to join a server and clicked "A" (360) and it said Buy DLC. I clicked buy and re-downloaded it for free and it still wouldn't let me join. I tried restarting my 360 and clearing the cache but it still won't work. Does anyone know what I need to do or am doing wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated!

A

Advent

One for All
Reaction score
I downloaded the DLC from the game Store and paid and everything. Once it finished downloading, I went to join a server and clicked "A" (360) and it said Buy DLC. I clicked buy and re-downloaded it for free and it still wouldn't let me join. I tried restarting my 360 and clearing the cache but it still won't work. Does anyone know what I need to do or am doing wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Try restarting the game or the console.

B

breadstick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try restarting the game or the console.

I believe I already tried that, but I just tried again and no luck. Do you think I should erase the DLC and try to download it off the marketplace or will I have to pay again if I do that?

Last edited:
I

Inver7ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I already tried that, but I just tried again and no luck. Do you think I should erase the DLC and try to download it off the marketplace or will I have to pay again if I do that?

erase the dlc and download it again, it wont cost anything if you already payed for it.
Chances are your download was corrupted somehow.

B

breadstick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
erase the dlc and download it again, it wont cost anything if you already payed for it.
Chances are your download was corrupted somehow.

I do remember when I 1st downloaded it I lost connection to EA servers at 33% and got booted offline.. But I deleted it from storage and just finished downloading it again and it still tells me to buy DLC when I look at the new maps in Server Browser.

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score

It works for me, works for some and not others i guess. No game patches or info from Dice in about 3-4 weeks

Top Bottom