What's new

Jailbreak Chimera iOS 12.x-12.1.2 - Electra Team (All devices + tv)

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
https://chimera.sh/

Ensure you reboot your device & turn on airplane mode before Jailbreaking.
One Click Jailbreak
Install with Cydia Impactor
Full-fledged
Chimera is the first true iOS 12 jailbreak to not only feature a CoreTrust bypass so that binaries don't need to be resigned, but to also support A12 devices, including iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, and the newest iPads. Chimera doesn't tamper with user files, making it safer than alternatives.

Stable
We've rewritten Chimera from the ground up to ensure that there's no battery drain, freezing, or crashing. There's simply nothing else like it, and we can't wait for you to see for yourself.

Modern
Chimera comes with a modern package manager, Sileo, featuring a UI made to fit iOS, and packed full of features and speed enhancements to make installing packages a breeze. Rather than sticking to tools built decades ago, it ships with modern system tools designed to take advantage wherever possible.

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
https://chimera.sh/

Ensure you reboot your device & turn on airplane mode before Jailbreaking.
One Click Jailbreak
Install with Cydia Impactor
Full-fledged
Chimera is the first true iOS 12 jailbreak to not only feature a CoreTrust bypass so that binaries don't need to be resigned, but to also support A12 devices, including iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, and the newest iPads. Chimera doesn't tamper with user files, making it safer than alternatives.

Stable
We've rewritten Chimera from the ground up to ensure that there's no battery drain, freezing, or crashing. There's simply nothing else like it, and we can't wait for you to see for yourself.

Modern
Chimera comes with a modern package manager, Sileo, featuring a UI made to fit iOS, and packed full of features and speed enhancements to make installing packages a breeze. Rather than sticking to tools built decades ago, it ships with modern system tools designed to take advantage wherever possible.
I have been waiting forever for this.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this the jailbreak for the latest update?
Not sure if it is worth updating my 7 and getting this new one. (I am on 10. Whatever jailbreak)

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this the jailbreak for the latest update?
Not sure if it is worth updating my 7 and getting this new one. (I am on 10. Whatever jailbreak)
nah, stay on 10. ios 12.1.3 and up are not publicly jailbroken.

P

poppyapocalypse

Reaction score
Sin$
I got 2.00.01 Firmware what should I install for the best results

Top Bottom
Login
Register