• Views 1,597
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there any way to see files inside the download and choose the file you want and skip other files ?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
is there any way to see files inside the download and choose the file you want and skip other files ?
From what I've experienced, this type of functionality is only seen when torrenting, and only when said torrent contains multiple files (opposed to a single archive). The only other sites I've seen that possess a feature like this, are MEGA, Google Drive, Dropbox, and services like them. Where they allow you to select multiple files to be downloaded as a single archive.

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It really depends on what you're downloading and where you're downloading it from.

If it's an archive like a zip or rar, then no, you'll have to download the whole archive and extract what you want.

Typically if you're downloading something in a web browser, you won't be able to do this. Some file hosting sites do provide support for extracting and creating archives, but I don't think that sounds like what you're looking for.

The closest thing would be selecting files from a torrent like Cakes said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register