What's new

Discussion Cheating, Anti-cheat, and You

R

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
As a quick disclaimer, I don’t speak for the cheats sold directly through the site, nor do I have any affiliation with them.

As some of you might be aware of by now PUBG is making great strides in their attempts to help qualm their cheating problem. In their most recent updates, they have started to sig some of clients and loaders used to inject/launch cheats into the game. This shouldn’t affect the vast majority of you, if you have been using the cheats correctly. If you haven’t been using the cheats correctly and have been running radar on the same pc without the use of a virtual machine (VM) then you could be expecting a ban anywhere between instant and 3 days.

As for injectable cheats (.pak cheats, aimbots, eps’s, etc) there is a chance that the client/injector has been sigged by BattleEYE, and in that case you can expect a ban from this to occur while playing as well as up to 3 days. Not all clients have been sigged, but if its popular and used by a lot of people there is a slight chance.

Free cheats found throughout the internet are always cause for concern. They are normally cracked, and have had thier bypass patched due to the publicity they gather. If you’re using a free cheat, do be wary as many are rats, and most will get you banned rather swiftly. (Figured I’d throw that in there)

A vast majority of cheats have been detected and a large amount of accounts have been banned. Again, though I DON’T speak for the cheats sold through this site directly, I do have a plethora of experience with most of the top cheat providers in PUBG. The rule of thumb after an anti-cheat update is to wait for the client/injector to be updated (duh), then wait 3 days until using it. If the cheat hasn't been taken down for another update, and you’re not reading a crazy amount of reports of bans, then you’re good to proceed. You can use it before that period of time, but since PUBG can take up to 3 days to enact a ban, you’ll always be taking a risk.

Take my warning at what you will, figured I’d be fair to all of you in case some of you are misinformed.

Best cheating-
Reynolds

Last edited:
V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
First of all... Who are you? I didnt know you possessed this hidden talent of writing. A few grammatical errors below:

if you have been using the cheats correctly. If you haven’t been using the cheats correctly,

large amount of account have been banned

Anyways, I read the entire thing, I liked the tone you used throughout the notice. Nice One Reynolds!

R

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
First of all... Who are you? I didnt know you possessed this hidden talent of writing. A few grammatical errors below:

Anyways, I read the entire thing, I liked the tone you used throughout the notice. Nice One Reynolds!
Lmao, haven’t we gotten over this? Also sorry wrote it on my phone and didn’t read back through it.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Glad they're finally doing something. This is the kind of game that shouldn't be modded unless the modding community gets the game running right like on some other games. lol

Top Bottom