Solved Cheapest place to get a ck3

• Thread starter HOBO POW3R
  • Start date
  • Views 885
H

HOBO POW3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been looking around and so far the cheapest place ive foud the ck3+probe is mrmodchips.com for around 45 (do to 10 shipping to US). So basicly i was wondering one if its cheaper anywhere else that u have seen and two is their atleast a place in the us were i can get it for the same price.

Thanks in advanced,
HOBO POW3R

T

tankbb

Reaction score
check on ebay-some good ones on there

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
You're gonna be paying around $35-50 for any type of connectivity kit

K

Kartkid

Reaction score
Ty for the info of "mrmodchips.com" i'm checkin it now.. last night i was lookin around for price and paypal n i couldn't find any sites that use paypal..

I

injate

Reaction score
Sorry for straying off topic but since most newer 360s are lite-ons I assume he's asking to mod a lite-on. I'm in a similar position and am conducting research and your site has been quite helpful along with some others...anyway. I hate the idea of spending money on something I can make simply (and cheap!) so I thought I'd contribute to this thread to point other DIYS inclined individuals in the right direction. While this isn't a ck3 I got the impression the probe add-on is only necessary for the lite-on and they just adapt it through their original, unecessary for lite-ons, hardware kit...and it can be very simply made by almost anyone with the time - and very quickly by those who already know how to solder. Please correct me if I'm wrong since I'm new at this but through my research tonight I've got it in my head the only hardware I actually need is A serial jack put through a transitor and two resistors going to a needle like these links discuss: Less details, simpler to follow: * Building your own Lite On probe - guide with pictures More detailed guide: * Xbox-experts.com - Tutorial Flash Your Lite-On for Free (leads to) * Xbox-experts.com - Tutorial Assembling a liteon probe pictorial * Liteon Key For Free! - Scenyx Entertainment Community - Another one Not guides, but related threads: * Flash Your Liteon For Free! - Scenyx Entertainment Community * connectivity kit v3 pro worth it?

Top Bottom