What's new

Solved Cheapest Place/Person To Flash Xbox 360 Phat Drive. (Mods Please Move If In Wrong Place)

• Thread starter BarackObama
  • Start date
  • Views 228
BarackObama

BarackObama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really cheap, I don't want to spend a cent more if I don't have to. I was wondering if someone knew a really cheap place to get your xbox dvd drive flashed. I found a guy right now that only makes you pay for shipping then the flashing is free on phat drives. If anyone has anything better please tell me!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really cheap, I don't want to spend a cent more if I don't have to. I was wondering if someone knew a really cheap place to get your xbox dvd drive flashed. I found a guy right now that only makes you pay for shipping then the flashing is free on phat drives. If anyone has anything better please tell me!
If you're really cheap, I wouldn't recommend getting involved with flashing your console, just saying. :smile: You'll need to buy dual-layer DVD's for burning, so you know.

Nevertheless, check out some of our services here if you are interested:
If you wish to ship your console to someone to have it exploited, check for a service here:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/services.155/
****Keep in mind, the aforementioned section within the B/S/T has a minimum-post-count requirement of 50.

Top Bottom
Login
Register