What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Cheapest and Easiest Way to Play Xbox 360 Games While Earning Achievements

S

SinVuchko

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got a xbox 360 so Im looking for some advice on the cheapest way to mod Xbox 360 so I can play games while still being able to earn achievements.
Im a total noob to moding and terms used for it.

Any advice or guides you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

O

oldNewXboxGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Rgh3 or custom/lt DVD firmware, either way there is no realiable way to protect yourself from getting banned on xbox live when you use it with a console with wich you play copied games on.

So you will need 2 consoles, one stock and one modded. Then you could do it like !Here!
"Download your profile on your retail console then stick it on a usb and just plug n play on your rgh. When you want to sync your profile to LIVE, just plug the usb back into the retail console and let it upload/sync."

When you want to do it with one xbox you would need a 2 nand solution which would also mean that you need rgh 1.2, because 2 nand doesn't work with rgh3, as far as I know, because you need an additional chip to be able to switch between stock and modded nand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register