Cheap Fifa points?

• Thread starter shrewsfan99
  • Start date
  • Views 943
S

shrewsfan99

Reaction score
Sin$
The Indian glitch has been patched I think so was just wondering if anyone knew of any ways to get Fifa points cheaper than the UK prices?
Already done the one time transfer

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the cheapest is USA dude, and even that is not much difference. :smile:

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Colombia...
I have two questions, as i have had people saying that you cannot buy from Colombia?

- Can you pay straight from debit? (I can presume no, as your debit is based to one region?)
- Where can you find Colombian XBC cards..?

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I found the best way to get them cheap without switching regions is to first have EA access then buy the likes of 3x£25 codes on eBay for around £65. You should end up with around 12,600 fifa points but it's too much hassle IMO.

I was going to buy FIFA points but since I made almost 300k trading and I'm now trying to sell the coins since I'm already bored of FIFA, I'll probably never buy them.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Indian glitch has been patched I think so was just wondering if anyone knew of any ways to get Fifa points cheaper than the UK prices?
Already done the one time transfer
Colombia...
I have two questions, as i have had people saying that you cannot buy from Colombia?

- Can you pay straight from debit? (I can presume no, as your debit is based to one region?)
- Where can you find Colombian XBC cards..?

Tell a lie. Go here - https://www.g2a.com/xbox-live-100-brl-card-br.html | That is a Brazil code.

Top Bottom
Login
Register