Not open for further replies.
I

itsChaseeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chase's Free Lobbies
Open | Closed
Rules:
No killing other players unless the host says it is allowed. (You get one warning before being kicked)
No asking for more money/RP.
Do not use explosives or weapons.
Do not destroy vehicles I have spawned.
Do not chat about mods or getting free money etc.
No spamming messages.
No using your own mod menu.
Do not invite anyone to the lobbies, players will be selected to join by staff members only.
Do not deposit/withdraw money from your bank. (Forever)

F-A-Q:
(Question): How do I get invited to a lobby?
(Answer): When the lobby status is open, comment your Social Club name on the thread and wait patiently.

(Question): How long do the free lobbies last for?
(Answer): Free lobbies will be done whenever I have free time and can last for 1 minute or several hours.

(Question): How do the free lobbies work?
(Answer): Free lobbies will consist of fun activities, free money and possibly free RP!

(Question): Will I be kicked from the free lobbies?
(Answer): You can get kicked from the lobbies by not following the rules. You might also be kicked if we need space for new people and you have been in the lobby for a long time.

(Question): Who will invite me?
(Answer): I am not going to provide the whole name but the names will be starting with these letters: iKe*, justp*, Mus*.

Last edited:
D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Approved!

Note that you are not permitted to charge for this or any other service, for more information please see the modded lobbies rules and guidelines thread.

Recovery services and/or charging in any way, shape, or form is not allowed.

Remember to use the reporttab in your first message to report your thread to be opened or closed when you are beginning or finishing hosting each day, as a premium member you can also do this yourself by clicking thread tools and checking or unchecking the box beside 'open'.

Good luck and have fun! :smile:

Note; I am a forum moderator, not a modder so there is no point of quoting me or sending me PM asking for an invite.

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I itsChaseeee , don't forget to use the reporttab to have your thread locked when you are done hosting. when you are ready to host, simply use the reporttab to have your thread unlocked. regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom