• Thread starter Tune345
  • Start date
  • Views 304
T

Tune345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I played GTA since it came out on 360 but now i recently started playing on PC. So if i transfer to PC , i will loose all the progress ON THE PC , right ? Anyway to save that progress on PC and then combine it with the transfer from 360 ?

Thanks

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Hi

I played GTA since it came out on 360 but now i recently started playing on PC. So if i transfer to PC , i will loose all the progress ON THE PC , right ? Anyway to save that progress on PC and then combine it with the transfer from 360 ?

Thanks

Hi. When you transfer over it completely wipes/replaces your progress on the system you have transferred to. There is no way you can combine the process with the 360. The only way to save it is to transfer your Xbox 360 account onto another PC account that you don't care about.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
If you transfer the character from you 360 to your PC. Everything you have done on PC will be removed by the 360 character.

T

Tune345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys , Thanks for the quick reply.

I have another question. I have 2 xbox and am ready to go full in :biggrin:

browsing for a complete A to Z tutorial to mod of of these. There are so many of them here.

Which one should i follow ?

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
OK guys , Thanks for the quick reply.

I have another question. I have 2 xbox and am ready to go full in :biggrin:

browsing for a complete A to Z tutorial to mod of of these. There are so many of them here.

Which one should i follow ?
There are many different threads to look at in the Xbox 360 Modding & Tutorials forum. You can also ask for support modding your Xbox 360 in the Xbox 360 Support forum.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Top Bottom