What's new

Solved Character Transfer Twice...Please Help!!!!

Did you know about my youtube channel called DarkVader ONLINE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DarkVaderOnline

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically I play gta online on ps3 currently. I had character transferred my data on to the ps4 just to trial run it. However I have now progressed a lot from that level (which is on the ps4) on the ps3. I want to transfer my character again but it does not allow me as it says it can only be done once. Furthermore I really want to do another character transfer before the feature stops in March 2017. Can someone please tell me the solution to this as rockstar are not willing to help with this. Thanks. I really do not want to lose the data that i had got on the ps3 and so want to transfer it so its updated.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically I play gta online on ps3 currently. I had character transferred my data on to the ps4 just to trial run it. However I have now progressed a lot from that level (which is on the ps4) on the ps3. I want to transfer my character again but it does not allow me as it says it can only be done once. Furthermore I really want to do another character transfer before the feature stops in March 2017. Can someone please tell me the solution to this as rockstar are not willing to help with this. Thanks. I really do not want to lose the data that i had got on the ps3 and so want to transfer it so its updated.
There is NO possible way to character transfer twice on the same character. There is legit nothing you can do to character transfer twice.

D

DarkVaderOnline

Reaction score
Sin$
There is NO possible way to character transfer twice on the same character. There is legit nothing you can do to character transfer twice.

Thats very reassuring....well ive heard people calling rockstar and they started talking about something called migration rollback? Or some people have even made new psn accounts and signed in with their social club....?

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats very reassuring....well ive heard people calling rockstar and they started talking about something called migration rollback? Or some people have even made new psn accounts and signed in with their social club....?
you could try, but you might end up getting screwed in the end... rockstar decided its a good idea to ban legit accounts as well as modded accounts. Contact them at your own risk! EDIT: they aren't known for GREAT customer service :vomit:

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The account migration rollback isn't a great idea at all. I've tried four times and they declined me all four times. Basically you have to delete your character and make a support ticket saying either a younger sibling deleted it or it "magically" got deleted and you have to convince them but in the end they will more than likely always decline your request to get another transfer.

As for making a new PSN and using the same social club that wouldn't work either. If Rockstar allowed that, then you would be able to transfer multiple modded accounts using the same social club that's why this won't work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register