What's new

Solved Character Transfer Help

Altairxv

Altairxv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I had an account on GTA V online and had 42M$ and a garage full of decked out cars and I was level 105. Plus like a rhino tank and buzzard. (It was a fully decked out account.) But my brother played call of duty on it and got me banned for life a few months ago.

So my question is, I started a new gamertag account. I am linked to the same Rockstar account as my buff banned account. Is there anyway I can transfer my buff online character from my old banned gamertag to my new gamertag?

I was thinking of like a pc software I could upload my character from my 360 and license tranfer or something. Idk, anyone have a similar problems and found a solution?

If what I am saying is impossible, does anyone know of any working methods on how to obtain some quick cash or RP? I hate that I have to start all over. I put so much time on that freaking account :mad:

(I have both a 360 and One)

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No your can't transfer an online save over to another account which isn't banned.

The fastest way to earn Cash and RP is the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenge glitch.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register