What's new

Solved Character Transfer Help

A

Altairxv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I had an account on GTA V online and had 42M$ and a garage full of decked out cars and I was level 105. Plus like a rhino tank and buzzard. (It was a fully decked out account.) But my brother played call of duty on it and got me banned for life a few months ago.

So my question is, I started a new gamertag account. I am linked to the same Rockstar account as my buff banned account. Is there anyway I can transfer my buff online character from my old banned gamertag to my new gamertag?

I was thinking of like a pc software I could upload my character from my 360 and license tranfer or something. Idk, anyone have a similar problems and found a solution?

If what I am saying is impossible, does anyone know of any working methods on how to obtain some quick cash or RP? I hate that I have to start all over. I put so much time on that freaking account :mad:

(I have both a 360 and One)

J

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Reaction score
No your can't transfer an online save over to another account which isn't banned.

The fastest way to earn Cash and RP is the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenge glitch.

B

BorisIsGreat

Reaction score
No your can't transfer an online save over to another account which isn't banned.

The fastest way to earn Cash and RP is the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenge glitch.
Wait what, what's that?

Top Bottom